Reacting to a sole with the same name as them

(Assuming this is full name? For the characters it would be possible at least)

Cait:

"Same spelling too? Well shite, I don't know what t' say.."

Curie:

"Would you prefer that I go by my full name instead? It may prove to be slightly confusing but if it would help.."

Danse:

"Do..do people..*sigh*..I can't believe I'm about to ask this, soldier, do people ever mock our- your..name as well? As in..sing specific songs with the intention of emphasizing your name."

Deacon:

"Look, this is a code name but I chose it fair and square."

Gage:

"Heh, your parents hate you too? Porter, hah...our parents are a bunch of assholes."

Hancock:

"Shouldn't be shocked, it is a pretty common name..just don't go picking a revolutionary figure to emulate and we're peachy, John."

Macready:

"Dang, that's gonna be confusing..isn't it? Got a nickname you like? No? Shoot."

Maxson:

"Disregarding our first names, you're pre-war, you're  a Maxson...do you descend from Roger? I..if so, this changes everything.."

Nick:

"Valentine ain't common, kid. There's probably a good chance you were related to old me. Wait- are you?"

Old Longfellow:

".....you're fuckin' lying. How'd you get your name? I know how I got mine and there ain't no way..."

Piper:

"Ha, so I guess you could say..we're 'Wright' for each other!"

Preston:

"Really?"

X6-88:

"That is impossible."