Asian-American SoSu electing to become wasteland samurai

Cait:

"Can you cut some heads off nice with that katana?"

Curie:

"Oh my..well you certainly do seem intimidating dressed like that. Surely your visage will make people gunk twice before they attempt to attack.."

Danse:

"I admire your pertinacity, soldier. If I'm to speak freely..I've always been particularly fond of military history and as I'm sure you know, the samurais were for a lack of better words..revered. As such, it's an honor to bear witness to someone carrying out their ways."

Deacon:

"...where did you get that stuff from? I need to know for purely professional reasons."

Gage:

"Boss, as cool as the helmet thing is..can you even see??"

Hancock:

"Whatever you do, don't go strutting around ol' Kent Connolly."

Macready:

"Usually I wouldn't come out and say this but, that's actually really cool."

Maxson:

"Ah, samurai..correct me if I'm wrong- they were the only ones with the special privilege to don two swords, right? *clears throat* I digress...your decision is most...intriguing. I'm sure Teagan will have some appropriate fortifying designs for your armour."

Nick:

"I like the whole m.o., kid."

Old Longfellow:

"You sure that sword gonna getcha anywhere in a fight with a super mutant? I got all the faith in you Cap, just..don't make me regret saying that. Last thing I want is to lose ya."

Piper:

"Well blue, that sure is one way to keep the past alive. All good stories are like that- connecting the past to the present..I dare say your story is one of the most profound."

Preston:

"Dang, you know what General? Mad respect for being able to wield swords so effectively. Never really got the hang of them..."

X6-88:

"I seem to recall reading entries regarding the samurai during one of my reconnaissance..they were definitely honorable. I respect your efforts to uphold their legacy."