React to female sole showing them her c-section scar

Cait:

"What the fuck caused that? The baby? That's wicked."

Curie:

"Oh my, you certainly don't see scars like these often anymore."

Danse:

"The best soldiers have the most memorable scars, remember that. Also (y/n), thank you for showing me something so personal...I'm honestly at a loss for words.."

Deacon:

"They gave you really good meds, right? Sheesh- how long did it take for it to heal up?"

Gage:

"Did you get on the business end of a deathclaw's claw? Shit."

Hancock:

"I'll never understand how you ladies are able to handle stuff like this...damn."

Macready:

"Holy crap! What- what happened to you?! Your baby...? Oh (y/n).."

Maxson:

"Oh-, ahem. Is that due to..due to your child? Your bravery is exemplary soldier. It couldn't have been easy to sustain such a wound and still care for an enfant.."

Nick:

(Maybe more pre end game?)

"That's a pretty decent paper cut you've got, huh? Seriously though, I'll help you find your baby..."

Old Longfellow:

"Well cap, I think you've got me beat. That's the coolest scar I've ever seen."

Piper:

"Oh blue, how..how did that feel? Actually, don't answer that.."

Preston:

"Woah, that's..that's..wow. They cut you in half?!"

X6-88:

"I can't imagine what pain you went through...you're truly one of the strongest people I know."