Companions react to sosu romancing synth! Ada

Cait:

"What the bloody fuck is wrong with you?"

Curie:

"Hm, this is truly interesting madam/monsieur.."

Danse:

"I'm ashamed to admit that there was once a time that I would've heavily frowned upon this union. However seeing how greatly things have changed- ahem- how greatly my own perspective has changed..It's a pleasure to see such a thing be a possibility for my..my..kind."

Deacon:

"Heh, you know that our job is to free them right? Not kiss them."

Gage:

"So long as the chick has a nice body, guess it don't make no difference. Ain't that right, boss?"

Hancock:

"Okay..synths are definitely not the first thing on my list but..right on. Power to you."

Macready:

"This is so fudged up."

Maxson:

"You..you would subject yourself to such vile contempt? Have you no shame? Have you no respect for yourself nor the brotherhood and everything you have been taught? I order you to eliminate this abomination-."

Nick:

"Not to get too deep, kiddo, but..congratulations. I'm beyond happy seeing you find love after everything that has happened to you."

Old Longfellow:

"This reminds me of that time I drank tequila with a worm in it.."

Piper:

"Woah, that's uh- that's a new one."

Preston:

"Well, there certainly are stranger things that happen in the Commonwealth. I wish nothing big happiness for you and Ada."

X6-88:

"I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this.."