Some of my personal fave quotes by the companions

(And Maxson, of course)

Cait:

"We'd move faster if you kept your eyes on the road and off me arse."

Curie:

"Humanity Is So Resilient, To Cling To Life Despite All Of This"

Danse:

"Whatever caused our fates to intertwine would never let them unravel."

Deacon:

"Good things come in small packages. But then, you would know all about small packages wouldn't you Strong?"

Gage:

"Piss me off, and I'll still kick your ass from here to the Atlantic."

Hancock:

"Like it? I think it gives me a sexy, king of the zombies kinda look. Big hit with the ladies."

Macready:

"Going to be a while before you can wipe the smile off my face."

Maxson:
(Not fallout 4 but I don't care, it's cute)

"Oh, well... You see, I am descended from the great Roger Maxson, founder of our order. I am the last of his line. They say my soul was forged from eternal steel, but I don't believe that. I'm really just a normal boy."

Nick:

"I Told Them I Was Rigged To Explode And Started Going 'Beep, Beep, Beep."

Old Longfellow:

"Damn... I can't remember if I had my bath this week or not."

Piper:

"I guess everyone deserves a chance at life. Even if it is life as a walking meat grinder."

Preston:

"I just saw you go toe-to-toe with a twenty foot tall irradiated lizard. You telling me you can't keep an open mind after that?"

Sturges:

"Hey, I've lived in holes worse than this."

X6-88:

"A place for infant humans. I've only seen one once. It was unsettling."