Chapter 69: Going on a date

Hey everyone! I truly apologise for not posting sooner! I have started work this year and its been extremely hectic but it seems to be settling down now which means I should be able to post more often :D

To make up for it I will be posting 5 chapters today! So stay tuned! :)

Also thank you all for you amazing comments and support, it means the wrold to me :D 

ENJOY! :D

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I showed the guard my VIP badge and the guard let me through. I waited outside the door for a minute or so. Some of the B players came out with Thiago.

“Hey,” I said to him but I didn’t know what to tell him. He looked so disappointed.

“Hey Jade, I’ll see you around,” he said walking away sulkily. I didn’t know what to tell him to make him feel better. I then saw Cesc come out and I felt my heart drop. It wasn’t just disappointment on his face but sadness, a bit of anger and then a bit of irritation. I ran up to him and hugged him properly.

“Jade,” he said a bit surprised at first but soon I felt him wrap his arms around me.

“I don’t know what to say,” I said to him not letting him go.

“This hug says enough,” he said but I still could hear the sadness in his voice.

“What the hell are you doing hugging my boyfriend?!” Daniella’s annoying voice said out of nowhere. It was such a contrast to what everyone else was feeling. I immediately let go of Cesc in shock.

“I-,” I said feeling bad about getting Cesc in trouble. I could only imagine what she thought seeing us hug.

“You work here, what the hell are you doing touching him?” she asked me rudely.

“If I didn’t want her to touch me, I would have pushed her off,” Cesc said as we both stared at him in shock, “And I didn’t,” he said staring at Daniella before she could say anything.

“Look it’s been a long night, I just want to go home,” Cesc said and he looked too down to even argue.

“This is not over, we’ll talk about this in the car,” Daniella said to Cesc as he walked away, “And you,” she said staring at me, “Get your own boyfriend.”

I saw her walk off and just felt so sorry for Cesc, she was going to be arguing the whole way and after tonight he didn’t need that. What did he see in her? Ok fine she had a hot body but I really didn’t think Cesc was that shallow.

“I really hope you aren’t here to give me bad news,” I heard Ibrahim say behind me. He mirrored the faces of everyone else, sad and disappointed. Besides the fact that I could not say no to him when he looked so down, I thought about what Elena and ironically what Daniella had said.

“What time will you pick me up tomorrow?” I asked him and instantly I saw his eyes light up. It felt really good that I was the person that caused him to smile.

“I, um,” he seemed a bit shocked at first, “How about 10? I’ll just need your address so I can pick you up,” he said, “Maybe you should give me your number so I can call you when I’m there.”

“Yeah, actually give me yours so I can just message you my address,” I told him. We both exchanged numbers.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” he said kissing my hand. I was taken a back at first and it seemed like he was too almost as if he had no clue what he had just done. I blushed and just gave him a smile.