Chapter 104: The Plan Is Not A Secret Anymore

A/N: SORRY GUYS! I am writing this consistently, I promise!

I had an epic ending planned but now that I have decided to do 2, I'm thinking of ways to still make it epic so if any of you have any epic romantic ideas in terms of confessing feelings then let me know, of course I will give you credit! I have an idea just not sure if the second one is as epic as the first :p

JADE POV

I might have agreed to the idea but I still had that uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. A part of me wanted to show the world that we weren't escorts. We genuinely helped the club. Although the other part worried about the consequences not just we would have to face but the players as well.

"Miss Jade?" I heard Pep calling my name pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I asked assuming bad news was coming my way. I had become accustomed to it.

"I really liked your strategy," he said approvingly, "I really think it could work."

I smiled, at least that was something good.

"I know it is risky but I really believe we can beat Madrid,"I said honestly.

"Me too," he said and then frowned, "A shame you can't stay with the club."

We both stayed silent for a few moments. I could tell he was genuinely sad about it and no matter how I looked at it, it was miserable.

"Anyway, let's just focus on the Clasico for now," Pep said.

"Yes," I said happily wanting to change subjects. I had to convince myself that we were winning this game no matter what.

"I think you should come for a few practices to see if it might spark any extra ideas," he said kindly.

I knew what he was saying was true but I also know he was being nice. He knows my time at the club was running out and it made me admire him even more.

"That sounds great," I said gratefully.

"I'll see you at practice then," he said.

"Practice is still here?" I asked him confused. It was normally the day they train at the training center.

"I just feel after everything, they need to absorb the energy of Camp Nou," he said.

I nodded, it might have sounded like an odd thing to say but it made sense.

I headed to our office and found a very excited group.

"I cannot wait for people to see we didn't lie!" Demi said.

"Me too!" Elena said.

"Jade, chicken out yet?" Matt asked me assuming I would cave.

"No," I said confidently.

"But?" Nate asked knowing there was something I wanted to add.

"Well can't we tell the players?" I asked.

"You think they would be happy with you recording them?" Matt asked rhetorically.

"Look it's going to be fine," Demi said.

"Yeah it's harmless," Elena said.

"Okay," I said but still not fully convinced. It's not that I didn't trust them but with our luck, it could backfire.

"So I have to go report to the medical wing-," Elena said.

"For your boyfriend," Demi interrupted.