Chapter 80: "Learning" Fifa

Sorry for the wait!!

Enjoy!

The game was quite close with the score ending 3-2 to the Barca players but it's not the like the others were that bad considering one of the goals was scored by Pique with a free kick.

"Good game!" Pique said happily.

"You're only saying that cause you won!" Pedro said back.

"Well you guys aren't bad," Cesc said to Nate, Matt and Ricardo.

"Yeah, it was a close game," Thiago said.

"You got lucky with that free kick," Elena said.

"That wasn't luck, that was skill!" Pique said as we all laughed.

"Yes, pressing buttons, lot's of skill involved there," Demi said jokingly.

"You know what?" Matt said, "You guys should verse the girls." All the Barca players looked at him as if he was kidding.

"That's kind of mean," Cesc said.

"Why?" Nate asked not understanding what he meant and I didn't get what he meant either.

"Well I mean because you know-," Thiago said.

"Not really," I said wondering what they were referring to.

"I mean cause you all don't know how to play," Pique said making an assumption.

"We understand, cause you guys are girls," Alves said and I couldn't believe he was making an assumptions because we were girls. I noticed Elena, Demi and I all looked at him a bit insulted by that.

"We're used to it, cause our girlfriends never play with us," Cesc said. Obviously, like Daniella would ever play FIFA. She barely cares about Cesc anyway.

"Really?" Elena said.

"Yeah but we get it," Thiago said.

"Well, we're not your girlfriends," Elena said with a smile.

"Yeah because we actual-," Demi began saying but I had an idea.

"Yeah, you should teach us," I said quickly over Demi's voice.

"What?" Elena said staring at me as if I was crazy.

"They should teach us?" Demi asked me mirroring Elena's expression.

"Yeah because we're girls and we don't know how to play," I said looking at the two of them hoping they pick up on what I meant. I saw them notice I had an idea.

"Um, yeah, ok," Demi said unsure.

"Yeah, teach us," Elena said giving me a skeptical look.

"I'll show you," Thiago said happily to Elena.

"Thanks," Elena said giving me a I-know-you-wanted-me-with-him look as she walked towards him.

"Demi I'll show you!" Pique said happily, "Come sit here."

"I'll show you," Alexis told her.

"How about you both show me?" she said not wanting a silly fight to start. She walked towards where Pique was and Alexis sat next to Demi so that she was in the middle.

"I guess I'll have to teach you then," Cesc said from behind me.

"No, I'll teach her," Pedro said coming in front me.

"Go help Thiago, I'll teach Jade," Cesc said to him and I could tell he really wanted Pedro to leave.

"Why?" Pedro said looking at him oblivious of Cesc's hint.