Chapter 68: Game against Milan...

I got up feeling refreshed after getting to sleep in. Today was the day of the AC Milan match and because Milan needed the Camp Nou pitch to practice we didn’t have work today. Yesterday after touring Barcelona and trying to understand my feelings, we all met up for dinner and stayed out late since none of us had work today. I looked at the current time on my iphone and was very tempted to go back to sleep. I loved doing things but I loved my sleep too. I hated early mornings and loved late nights. My parents always complained it’s a bad habit but here in Spain it wasn’t that bad. After a few minutes of indecisiveness I decided to get out of bed since it was already 11:00.  I went to kitchen to make myself some tea and saw Elena eating something.

“You should try this, it’s really good,” she said showing me a Spanish branded cookie.

“Oh, Demi was saying maybe we should all go eat breakfast tomorrow since we have the morning off again,” Elena said eating another one and just like that I remembered.

“What?” Elena asked me, “I saw your face register something.” She was right, it registered what Ibrahim told me.

“You’re going to tell me eventually, might as well tell me now,” she said and I sighed. She had a point.

“Ibrahim asked me out,” I blurted replaying the scene in my head. She was silent for a few seconds trying to understand what I had just said.

“What!? OMG! You serious!? Ahhhh!” she said excitedly a few seconds later.

“But I never confirmed it yet,” I said as she stopped jumping immediately and stared me down.

“You what?!” she asked confused.

“Look he caught me off guard, right after the whole Alexander thing,” I told her defensively.

“And yet why do I feel that’s not the only reason?” she asked me. I sighed again, she did know me well.

“He is your biggest crush, or did you forget?” she said.

“I know,” I said thinking about it.

“Wait,” she said pausing, “It’s Cesc isn’t it?” she asked me. I shook my head, one person I knew it wasn’t.

“No,” I said.

“Well even though I don’t fully believe you,” she said squinting her eyes at me, “It’s either Leo or Alexis and if we assume Alexis is taken by Demi then it’s Leo,” she said coming to a conclusion.

“I don’t know, I think I’m over thinking everything like I always do,” I said noticing that yesterday did not help clear my head at all.

“You can’t tell me you’re going to turn Ibrahim down are you?” she asked me already knowing the answer.

“No, of course not,” I said knowing I couldn’t but it didn’t help me sort out anything.

“If you’re confused the only way you’ll know is if you try and see what happens,” she said simply reading my mind in the process and I guess she was right.

“Demi really likes Alexis right?” I asked her.

“You do to right?” she asked me as I stayed silent. I guess I do.

“It’s not a crime to like him you know, you can be honest with me,” she said.

“You’re the one who told him to take off his shirt!” I said, “At least it back fired, karma taught you a lesson.”

“Yeah well I didn’t know he was that hot!” she said defensively as we both laughed.

“I honestly don’t know what I feel for Alexis,” I said seriously.