Chapter 23: Our Second Barca Game!

I got up feeling excited. We’re going to another Barca game!I

“Can you believe we’re going to another game?!” I asked Elena excitedly.

“Yeah, but if we get our internships it seems like we’ll have to get used to it,” she said.

“Yeah if,” I said.

“You and you’re negativity,” Elena said.

“Hey you’re just on a high from Marc!” I said as she smiled.

“I know, I think I just stared at him for 5 minutes,” she said dreamily.

“Yeah even Cesc noticed,” I said.

“What? Wait what is with you and him?” she asked me.

“What do you mean?” I asked confused.

“You do know you guys were speaking for a while and may I add you were talking to him as if he was your best friend,” she said staring at me.

“Yeah well I don’t know, he’s just easy to talk to,” I said with a shrug.

“Yeah easier than Afellay,” she said.

“Yeah I just get so nervous around him!” I said.

“I know,” she said.

“You know I did notice Thiago was quite concerned about you,” I said.

“No I don’t think so, I think he just remembered me,” she said as I stared her down.

“What?” she asked.

“You really think that?” I said her honestly.

“Let’s just leave it ok?” she said. I had a feeling she knew I was right but she left it as well.

“Plus Demi is coming!” she said excitedly.

“I know! I’ve missed her so much!” I said and really I had. Being away from your close friends is always hard because they’re the only people who really understand you and are always there when you need them.

“Ok so what’s the plan for today?” I asked her.

“Hmm well after showering I guess we can walk around the city. There is still so much we haven’t seen!” she said.

“I know! Hmm the Barca match is at eight right?” I asked her.

“Yeah so we must get there at seven, meaning we leave here at 6:30,” she said.

“Yeah but what time will Demi be here? Wait you think they will allow her to sit with us?” I said.

“Hmm well it’s just one more person, I’m sure we can ask. Correction. You can ask Cesc seeming as you-,”

“Shut up Elena. There is nothing going on ok?” I said.

“So you won’t ask him?” She said.

“I never said that,” I said.

“Hah! See! Lie to me but we both know you’ll go ask him sweetly,” she said. Ugh I hated when she was right.

“Actually wait he told us to tell the guard so we’ll have to explain it to him,” I said.

“You’re right, that might actually make this harder,” she said.

“Ok let’s shower and get ready. We can speak to the boys and ask them what they think we can do,” I said.

“Yeah ok and we can both hit Matt for not telling us about Demi,” she said.

“Deal,” I said with a smile.