Chapter 35: Jealousy...

AN: Hey everyone! Thanks so much for the support :) I read some comments of adding players etc but this story is on my proper tumble blog and im already at chapter 94 there :p Let me know if you want the address to my blog :)

Enjoy and please leave comments

I got up noticing I fell asleep on the couch and still in my clothes. I still felt a bit tired but went to my room to shower and get ready. This time I didn’t wait for anyone before I left the apartment. I wasn’t to sure what mood Elena was in and there was a possibility if I waited for everyone else she would be there and I still was not in a state of mind to talk to her. Yes she forgave me but it didn’t mean she was not still annoyed with me.

“Hey Ricardo,” I said a bit less cheery than normal.

“Hola Jade,” he said, “You should be happy, the players are training here today.”

“They are?” I said, realizing how that had slipped my mind. How did that slip my mind?

“Yes, I’m going to try and finish my work quickly so I can go watch them for a bit,” he said.

“I’m not too sure if I’ll even be allowed,” I said thinking about what Hector told me.

“You know Cesc!” he said, “I’m sure you will!” and I gave him a smile.

“Maybe you’re right, well guess I better get to work to,” I said to him and then proceeded to the office.

I got to work immediately hoping Hector would allow me to go to the practice. After about 3 hours the door to the office finally opened as Elena and Nate stepped in.

“This is amazing!” Elena said excitedly.

“I know!” Nate said equally excited. I could tell they were talking about the same thing.

“What’s going on?” I asked more directed at Nate.

“Hey Jade, didn’t see you this morning,” Nate told me.

“We get to watch the players practice!” Elena said to me not able to keep it in. I was relived, it seems like she chose to overlook everything and things were back to normal.

“Really? That’s awesome!” I told them.

“Yeah, we asked our mentors. I told them I should go to see the relationships between the players,” Nate said.

“And I said I can check if there is a common element to any injuries,” Elena said.

“You should ask if you can go Jade,” Nate said.

“Yeah you’re right,” I said thinking about it.

“Ok well, we’re gonna head to the field,” Nate said.

“See you soon!” Elena said as they both left.

About two minutes later Demi and Matt came in.

“I mean how smooth was I?” Matt said Demi.

“Oh please, I basically got them to agree,” Demi said.

“Not true, you needed my touch,” Matt said in a fake arrogant way.

“What are you two going on about?” I asked them.

“We get to go to the field! To watch the players train!” Demi said happily.

“You too?” I asked them.

“What do you mean by that?” Matt asked.

“Elena and Nate said the same thing,” I told them.