Chapter 63: What is this feeling?

A/N: Sorry this is up a bit late! I am in the middle of exams atm! Should be more frequent after exams are over :) Hope you are well, have a great day and smile!

Enjoy!

“That guy is damn lucky I did not find him,” Alexis said walking through the door. He wasn’t his normal smiling self, he seemed furious.

“Alexis-,” I said as he came towards me.

“I warned him not to touch you,” he said angrily. I had never seen him this angry before, it was strange in a way. He hopped over with his crutches and sat down.

“Where did he hurt you?” he asked me as his whole demeanor changed, he became concerned. “I would guess it’s where the ice pack is?” he asked jokingly.

“Wow, you’re good at guessing,” I said sarcastically back, “Where were you before this?” I asked him wondering.

“I went around the stadium trying to find that-,” he paused, “Well there are a lot of things I could call that guy.”

“What were you going to do?” I asked him shocked.

“Give him a piece of my mind,” he said the anger still there.

“By what? Beating him up with your crutches?” I asked and then he just laughed and I laughed along with him.

“I hadn’t really thought it all through,” he said.

“You’re already hurt,” I told him.

“Yeah but you got hurt because someone tried to hurt you. I got hurt because-” he said pausing.

“Someone tried to hurt you?” I asked him playfully.

“Ok maybe the action was the same but the intentions were different,” he said and I could not disagree with him there. Alexander knew he was hurting me.

“He should not be hurting you like that Jade,” he said, “You should have punched the guy.” I could not help but laugh a bit at Alexis.

“I think I’m in enough trouble already,” I said.

“For what? He hurt you!” Alexis said.

“I don’t know for what yet but you heard what Tito said,” I said sighing.

“Don’t worry about it too much Jade, I’m sure once you explain everything to them, it will be fine,” he said reassuringly.

“I hope so,” I said feeling better.

“Well I don’t want to leave but I have to,” he said to me.

“For practice?” I asked him with a smile.

“Yeah, Pep said I need to practice passing with my left crutch, he says the curve on my right is fine,” he said jokingly. It wasn’t that funny but after what happened it was enough to make me feel much better.

“Yeah, Thiago Silva will not be able to defend against a player on crutches,” I said.

“Exactly, if any of them touch me it’s a foul,” he said jokingly, “No, the truth is I have physio,” he said.

“Already?” I asked him.

“I want to get back as soon as possible,” he said.

“You need to give yourself some rest, “ I said to him, “You don’t want to injure yourself even more.”

“Jade, don’t worry about me, worry about yourself ok?” he told me caringly. “If you see him coming, you call me immediately ok? Here’s my number he said giving it to me.