Chapter 78: Finding the FIFA room...

JADE POV

"Thanks Jade, you didn't have to do that," Leo said.

"It's ok, Nate and I would pretend to be each other's boyfriend and girlfriend all the time," I said thinking back to high school.

"Well we should go join everyone," he said.

"Wait," I said hesitantly, "Do you think Pique told everyone about what happened?"

"I don't know but knowing him he's already telling people so we should go stop him," he said.

"Right," I said as we walked towards the lounge where everyone was before. When the two of us walked in, I could feel a few stares on us but I refused meet anyone's eyes. Well it was just a joke, we'll just tell everyone, they won't believe Pique, will they? Oh wait...

Pique was Cesc's best friend, what if he did believe him? I needed to find Cesc just to explain to him what happened.

"Here you go," I heard Alexis say and I looked up to see him handing Demi a drink. I could see it, the way they now looked at each other. I recognized more in Demi's eyes, she looked at him as if he were her boyfriend.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Leo asked me as I took my eyes off the two of them. I was really happy for Demi but I couldn't help but feel a bit hurt. Well at least he made his choice, if there was ever one to make.

"I'll just get some water," I told him.

"It's ok, I'll fetch some for you," he said before I could protest.

"Jade," I heard Ibrahim say and I faced to turn him. I needed to speak to him so might as well do it now.

"I heard you're with Leo now," he said with a small sad laugh. I shook my head.

"No, I'm not, I was just helping him," I said as he looked at me confused, "I'll explain later. Look," I said pausing thinking of what to say, "Leo explained everything to me."

"He did?" he asked unsure of what Leo had told me.

"Yeah, I guess I should have let you explain everything to me, it's just-," I said pausing not really wanting to say the reason being my past relationships.

"It's ok," he said after a few seconds, "I don't blame you, I'm just happy you know. I wasn't trying to hurt you," he said.

"I know," I said.

"I guess I should have told you about it," he said.

"It's ok, I understand Pique is-," I said not knowing what word to use.

"Is Pique," he said with a smile.

"Yeah," I said smiling back at him.

"So, can we re-do breakfast then?" he asked hopeful.

"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea," I said while looking back at Alexis and Demi.

"Here you go Jade," Leo said handing me a glass.

"Gracias," I said with a smile.

"Is everything-," Leo began asking looking at me and the Ibrahim.

"It's fine, I spoke to him," I said to Leo as he nodded.

"Jade," Elena said out of nowhere, "Can I speak to you?" she asked me strangely and I could see that look she had, the one where she was going to interrogate me once we were alone.

"Would you guys excuse me," I said to both Leo and Ibrahim as Elena dragged me into the hallway.

"So since when do you hook up with people?" she asked.