Chapter 62: What to Do

A/N: I apologise for the wait! I am in my final semester and I am drowing in work but I'm almost there! From next week Tuesday onwards aside from my last few exams I will be able to dedicate myself here and focus on all my stories so just bear with me guys :) 

Also I have written a couple of One Shots, I think I'll create a story that basically is a collection of them :)

Enjoy!

I stood there in shock. Everyone was staring at us and it seems they had been for a while too. I think I was so focused on fighting with Alexander that I didn’t notice myself getting louder to a point where I was actually screaming at him.

“You need to both leave,” Tito shouted to us from the pitch, “You two are disrupting practice.”

I felt so embarrassed and it was all Alexander’s fault but they didn’t know that. For them it could look like a couple fighting.

“Cesc, get back here,” Pep said in a strict tone.

“It’s not-,” Cesc began complaining but I quickly nudged him and he stopped. I didn’t want him getting in trouble. Alexander already got me and that was bad enough.

“Just leave it,” I said softly to him but he looked at me with worrying eyes. “I’m fine go back to practice,” I said as he still stayed, “Go,” I said and he could hear the seriousness in my voice. He nodded and walked down. 

“We will talk to your supervisors, I don’t think either of you are approved to be here,” Tito told us.

“Well some of us aren’t,” Alexander sneered at me. This made me feel even worse, obviously he was allowed to be here, he was allowed to be anywhere and it seemed like he knew I wasn’t supposed to be here.

I nodded at Tito like a scolded child and walked as quickly as possible to the top of the stairs. The moment they couldn’t see me I ran to the cafeteria. Hopefully Alexander would be too slow to know where I went. I was freaking out. This seemed like I was in serious trouble and even though it was not my fault from their view we both were interrupting practice. I’m sure slapping him did not add to my favor either. Then I thought about Cesc, what if he was in trouble? Surely they could understand he was just trying to help me? I got to the cafeteria and  made myself a cup of coffee. Luckily the cafeteria wasn’t that full but I had no idea what I was going to do. I could lose everything. I got my coffee and sat down with my head in my hands. I needed to think of what I was going to say because Hector didn’t give me permission today to watch practice. If I wasn’t there Alexander wouldn’t have found me.

You know that’s not true Jade.

I thought about it, the way Alexander went on maybe he thought of the opportunity when he noticed I was sitting there alone. Who’s to say he wouldn’t have done it if I was alone in the office?

“Jade?” I heard a gentle voice say. I looked up to see Leo coming towards me.

“Isn’t it still practice?” I asked confused to see him.

“It is but Pep will always play me,” he said sitting down on the chair next to me. “I’m more concerned about you. Are you ok?” he asked caringly.

“Not really,” I said sadly. I didn’t even bother pretending I was ok with Leo. I knew with him what he said was what he meant. “I think I’m going to lose my job.”

“I not asking about your job Jade, I asking about you,” he said as I looked up at him. “I know you well enough to know that that was not normal behaviour,” he said pausing. “What did he say to you?” he asked and he seemed genuinely concerned.