Chapter 76: Speaking to Leo

Long chapter! :) Enjoy!

CESC POV

We all heard some laughing coming from the patio and I could tell it was a mix of males and females. I was wondering if Jade was even going to come since she never replied to my message.

"I wonder who's that," I said to everyone as I attempted to get up off the couch.

"Cescy, what are you doing?" Daniella said getting annoyed that I wanted to stand up. She was sitting on my lap but the way she did it was just so uncomfortable.

"I just want to see who's outside," I told her.

"Fine," she said getting off me but she didn't hide the fact that she was irritated. I walked towards the patio and was a bit frozen for a while. Jade did come and in fact she looked quite beautiful too. I noticed she was smiling and laughing and then I noticed with who. Cristian Tello. Now what was she doing speaking to him? What the heck was he doing speaking to her? He is just a Barca B player. I just felt annoyed watching the two of them laugh.

I didn't even notice but I had walked towards them without taking my eyes off her.

"Jade," I said.

"Cesc," she said looking up at me with a smile. She really did look beautiful tonight and I gave her a happy smile back.

"You owe me a hug for not texting me back," I teased her and I saw her face turn into a guilty but apologetic expression.

"I'm so sorry!" she said clearly sorry, "I was going to but I got distracted."

"It's ok, if you hug me, then I forgive you," I said to her playfully. I don't know why but I felt this need to hug her in front of Cristian. It was strange but I felt threatened for some reason. It didn't really make much sense. She came and gave me a hug. I held her and she smelt really good. I probably would have held her for much longer but we both heard a voice and I felt her jolt and then quickly break away.

"Didn't think I would see you here," Daniella told Jade with a smile, "Already stealing my boyfriend," she said playfully to Jade. Jade laughed a bit but I could tell it was forced.

"Well he did ask me to hug him," she said as Daniella gave me a disapproving look.

"Is this true Cescy?" she asked clearly upset. Really this woman does not give me a break.

"It's just a hug Daniella," I said not understanding what the big deal was. I looked at Jade and saw a big smile on her face as she stared back at me.

"Well," Daniella said forcing us to break eye contact, "I want another drink."

"Ok," I told her assuming she would go off and hopefully give me some time to talk to Jade.

"Um, Cescy?" she said rudely.

"What?" I said but you could tell my nice voice was being strained. Sometimes she was great but there were also times where she just wasn't that pleasant.

 "Go fetch me one," she said commandingly as if I should know that's my job. I sighed; there was no point in arguing with her. I looked back at Jade who I could see felt sorry for me.

"Go Cesc!" Daniella said pushing me inside the house.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

JADE POV

I watched as Cesc walked off and I could see he didn't look happy. I didn't get why he was with her but I also knew Daniella was shrewd. I was not going to speak to her in front of Cesc, I was going to speak to her separately. I decided to go back in the house to get a drink. As I walked in the hall way I saw Leo.