Chapter 95: Secret Affairs

Sorry it took so long so update people! I'm STILL having network issues so I am updating from my phone!

ALSO CHAPTER 90 WASNT PUBLISHED! I apologize, I thought it was published, turned out it was there as a draft but just not published so you might have to go read that chapter. So so sorry for that everyone!

Enjoy!

CESC POV

"Cesc, you should be on the field," we both heard Pep say from the side of us. We both jolted slightly and were both a bit shocked that he was there. I started worrying since Jade almost got fired for this very reason.

"Yes coach," I said obediently.

"You too Miss Avery," Pep said to Jade and I could tell Jade was just as worried as I was.

"Yes coach," she said as we both turned to walk to the field.

"Cesc, a word," Pep said to me and I saw Jade gave me a worried look but then she carried on to the pitch.

"Cesc, you do know Jade was very close from being fired this morning," Pep told me.

"I know," I said avoiding his eyes.

"If you know this then why were you speaking to her?" he asked strictly and he was right. I shouldn't have been speaking to her but I knew I couldn't just cut myself off from her completely. Especially after what I had just told her. I was so caught up in the moment and I never realised just how much I actually cared about Jade till now.

"I'm sorry coach," I said apologetically. I watched as he softened his look and sighed.

"Look, Cesc, I understand that you care for Jade," he said and he had no idea just how much that was, "But if you're not careful, many people could end up hurt," and I knew exactly who he was referring to.

"I understand," I told him as he nodded.

"You say that, but I am not fully convinced," he said as I gave him a strange look.

"That is why I think you should go for therapy," he said seriously and I could not believe what I was hearing.

"What?" I said not sure if I understood him. Sure I might be a bit confused with my feelings but I didn't have an emotional problem.

"It's for your own good and you might be surprised at how it can help you," he said and I knew there was no way out of this. I couldn't even argue it because of the position I was in at the moment.

"Plus that way if the board has any issues we can say you are trying to sort them out," he said and now I could see why he was sending me. It was for my own benefit. I nodded at him understanding his reasoning behind it.

"Well let's go to the pitch," he said as I began to follow him but my mind was still stuck on what happened before he came. Feelings. I had feelings for one person only and right now that person was not my girlfriend.

JADE POV

I walked to the pitch knowing that Pep was reprimanding Cesc. He must be extremely angry with us because I almost got fired for that very reason. Everything seemed to just get more complicated as time went on. Cesc just revealed that he had feelings for me and the thing was no matter how much i tried to deny it, I knew I had feelings for him too.

But he has a girlfriend.

I sighed, this was not who I was. I was falling for someone who wasn't available but at the same time I knew I could not just ignore these feelings. Daniella might have been with him first but it doesn't mean that is who he should end up with at the end.