Important Authors Note, Please Read!

Hey everyone! I hope you all are well! I need your help in terms of what to do with this book!

For those of you who don't know I've been writing it's since 2009!!! I'm so proud that I actually still stuck to writing it. I know I need to fix my serious grammar and spelling issues. I have made way more mistakes than I thought! It's quite bad.

Anyway I have been re reading it to come up with a good ending and the truth is I have no idea what to do so I'm hoping you guys can help me out!

1. I can end the story in the next few chaps and just start a brand new story. If I do this I could provide multiple endings depending on who you ship! That way everyone ends up happy :)

2. I can carry on writing it for who knows how long :p

3. I can end it and then start a sequel, either directly after it or set a few years in the future possibly with different relationships.

To be honest I was so convinced Jade and Ibrahim would just happen and I would just have a bit of Alexis for drama. Didn't plan for any Cesc or Leo relationship but yeah I got carried away. The younger me would put Cesc and Jade together but the current me is kinda leaning towards Leo. I am completely confused as to who to put together so let me know if there is a ship that has a majority of the support.

Right now the only thing I'm sure of is Elena and Thiago.

Anyway please leave a comment with your thoughts or if you guys have any other ideas :)

P.S. The new story I was thinking a bunch of players living in the same apartment. Not specifically from any team just a random mix :) Let me know if any of you would actually be interested in that!