Chapter 79: It's on...

JADE POV

"You sure you want to play?" Elena asked, "Cause I'll kick your ass!" she said taking a controller.

"Not if we're on the same team," Matt said.

"What?" Elena asked him.

"Come on don't you want to kick their butts," Matt asked her looking at Nate and I.

"Not a bad idea," Elena said nodding in approval.

"Hey!" Nate said, "It's so on."

"Yeah, we'll be kicking your butts!" I said to them.

"So Ricardo, best friends or the cousins?" Demi asked him while they were both still standing deciding where to sit.

"I'm not too sure," he said.

"Ricardo will be on our team," Matt said, "I don't want Ricardo and Nate linking up," he told Elena.

"Genius Matt," Demi said sarcastically, "Cause I won't link up with Jade at all," she said as Nate and I smiled.

"Well," Matt said, "We're Barca!" Matt said.

"What?" I said.

"That's not fair!" Nate said.

"Well then you guys can play as Barca as well," Elena said.

"That's lame, we'll choose another team," Demi said as Nate and I thought about a team to be.

"How about United?" I said my other team.

"No ways," Demi said giving me a disapproving look, "Liverpool," she said happily saying her other team.

"Oh hell no," I said.

"Well no way in hell are we Chelsea," Demi said.

"Yeah and I refuse to score with Penaldo," I said referring to Madrid.

"Ok, so I guess it's obvious then," Nate said as we looked at him for an explanation.

"Well no Madrid, no Liverpool, no United, no Chelsea so it must be Arsenal," he said smiling happily cause it was his team.

"I guess, since I don't hate them," Demi said.

"Yeah and they play a Barca style," I said.

"It's settled then," he said, "We'll be Arsenal," Nate said to Matt.

"Nice choice, Barca light hey?" Matt said back. We set up the game and were ready to start the match. I wasn't the best player but I didn't suck. It was just for fun but I still wanted to.

"Oh no!" I said as Elena tacked me with Xavi.

"He barely does that in real games!" Demi said.

"Yeah but when he does he gets it so right!" Elena said as she passed to Messi and Matt scored with him.

"Wooooooo!" Matt said while holding out his hand for Ricardo and Elena to give him a high five.

"Nice assist," Matt said to Elena.

"You're welcome," she said.

"The game is far from over," Demi said as the game started again.

"What are you going to do with no Cesc?" Matt asked mocking us.

"Use Wilshere," Nate said with a smirk.

"But he's injured," Ricardo said.

"Not in the game!" Demi said as the three of us passed to let Van Persie score the goal.

"Yes!" I said high fiving Nate.

"And we're back!" Demi said.

"Damn straight we are," Nate said. We started the 2nd half dissing each other all the way through.

"Come on!" Demi said.

"I'm on the wing!" I said running with Walcott, "Pass!" Demi passed to me and I ran it to the edge and crossed it into the box.

"Oh crap," Matt said.

"And it's a brace from Van Persie!" Nate said in a commentator voice.

"It will soon be a brace for Messi too!" Matt said as we started again.

"Just shoot!" Elena told Ricardo and he did.

"Yes!" Ricardo, Elena and Matt shouted.

"Wow, what a goal that was," Demi said.

"Well it was a curling shot from Villa," I said shrugging. The score was now 2-2 and it looked like anyone could win.

"Ok 20 minutes left on the clock, let's go!" Matt said as we started again. All of a sudden we heard the door open and we all dropped our controllers.

"What are you guys doing in here?" Dani Alves asked us and we all knew we were in serious trouble. We were all at a loss for words.

"We're so sorry," I finally said after a few moments of silence.

"You should be," Dani said, "How could you do this?" he said and we all looked at each other not knowing what to say.

"How could you have a FIFA tournament without us?" he said with a smile on his face as he turned and screamed in the hall.

"FIFA tournament!" he yelled loudly. We all looked at each other dumbfounded. Was he not upset? This was so strange but before we knew it people were coming in the room.

"We were wondering where you all were!" Pique said coming into the room. Cesc followed behind him with Thiago, Alexis, Leo, Pedro and of course Alves.

"Can you believe it? They didn't tell us!" Alves said.

"Not right of you guys," Cesc said playfully looking at me.

"We should teach them a lesson," Pique said.

"I agree," Alves said, "Us against them," he said.

"But they're short of a player," Cesc said and I didn't really understand what he meant.

"I'll play with them!" Pedro said enthusiastically.

"Ok, it's settled then," Alves said as I looked a bit confused, "Leo you want to play?"

"No, I'm ok, I'll watch for now, maybe join in later," he said happily as Alves nodded.

"Wait so are we not playing?" Demi whispered to me.

"I don't know," I said whispering back.

"This is crap!" Elena said softly.

"Look we're lucky we're not in trouble for now so let's go along with it," I said as Demi and Elena gave me an annoyed look.

"We can ask to play the next game," I said still keeping my voice low.

"Fine," Elena said softly.

"Barcelona vs Arsenal huh?" Cesc said, "They know they're clubs," he said nodding in approval.

"United is way better!" Pique said to him.

"What?"Cesc asked.

"Ok you guys can play each other later, let's first beat them ok?" Thiago said.

"Wait, what makes you think you'll beat us?" Matt said questioning them.

"Yeah," Pedro said as Matt and him high fived.

"Pedro, you're the worst out of all of us!" Pique said laughing at him.

"I have to agree with that," Thiago said.

"Well I could surprise you today," Pedro said as they looked at him amused.

"Ok we can just leave the teams like this and restart is you guys are fine with it," Cesc said to the boys.

"Yeah, that's fine," Nate said. Alves clicked on the menu and restarted the match.

"Get ready to lose!" Alves said as they began playing.