Task 1

Her daughter had always been a treasure in Madam Cui's heart, and this was the first time she had cried like this.

"My foaming sister! Tell mother what happened?" Madam Cui said, but she was a little anxious. If she hadn't been bullied, could Little Brother Mo's temper have cried like this?

Gu Momo gritted her teeth and thought for a while before taking out a piece of jade pendant.

Mrs. Cui was a little surprised.

Gu Momo blushed and said, "Cousin is rude. He stuffed the jade pendant into my daughter's hand and said a lot of nonsense. He wanted to take her to a secluded place in the garden, but she didn't agree!"

When Gu Momo reached out her hand, a red mark unintentionally appeared on her wrist, as if she had been grabbed by someone.

Hearing this, Madam Cui's eyes immediately turned red.

"Little bastard Cheng Yu, he dares to do this!" At this time, the two families were still preparing for marriage, and the Geng invitation had not been exchanged.

He didn't expect that Cheng Yu would actually do something like this.

Luckily, Brother Mo was quick-witted.

Mrs. Cui looked at Gu Momo's palm-sized face and cried so hard that her heart almost shattered.

In the past, she had thought that Cheng Yu was a lover and that the two families were a match for each other. Adding on the fact that the two families knew each other well, her daughter had only taken a street when she married him.

However, he did not expect that such a thing would happen before this person married.

If she really married, she might be ruined by Cheng Yu.

"Brother Mo, mother's darling, don't interfere in this matter. Anyway, with mother in charge, I will definitely not let this little bastard get what he wants. This jade pendant mother will take it away first." Madam Cui took the jade pendant, and her heart was filled with a ball of fire.

Gu Momo said worriedly, "Mother, if you spread the word, I'm afraid that my cousin's reputation will be ruined ..."

These words made Madam Cui's heart soften a little. Her daughter was exceptionally kind and gentle. In the past, she felt that she was obedient and sensible.

Now, he felt that he was too obedient and would easily suffer a loss.

However, she definitely wouldn't publicize this matter.

Not for Cheng Yu, not for Gu Momo's reputation.

"Don't worry, mother is here!" Mrs. Cui comforted Gu Momo for a while and helped her onto the couch. She saw that her mood was gradually improving.