116

Gu Momo turned around at this moment. Before she fainted, she had mistaken the man in front of her for her past lover.

Right now, he was staring straight at him, but he was lost in thought.

In the past, his lover was always in the plot, so he was able to find her and fall in love with her just in time.

But last time, Ye Zhaofeng's soul had already been sealed. Logically speaking, he would not wake up so quickly unless someone helped him.

If he was the wind, she didn't feel anything at all.

If he wasn't the wind, why would he pester her?

She remembered that Chu Zhuolian had only remembered everything after she had crossed paths with Chu Zhuolian.

But right now, she couldn't follow him

Ai!

His mind was filled with chaos. If it wasn't for that, then he would have had a lot of fun.

Gu Momo's soul needed words. With her fragile appearance, she could not leave the ghost. Moreover, she did not have a physical body. If she went out, she could not appear in human form.

In any case, Gu Momo was not in a hurry because she knew that the male lead would find her sooner or later.

During this period of time, she and Di Fanchen had practically probed each other, but they had only tasted a little.

Ouyang Han returned to the Xuanmen Sect and introduced Jiang Yuruo ruo to his foster father, the sect leader of the Xuanmen Sect.

Although Jiang Yuruo ruo's aptitude was low, her personality was very pleasing. The sect leader had just learned that she had lost her beloved daughter, so he transferred his love for her to Jiang Yuruo ruo.

On the other hand, she had taught quite a few things meticulously. Jiang Yuruo ruo had also studied diligently. For her, this opportunity was not easy to come by.

She also knew that Ouyang Han was very powerful. Since she liked him, she did not want to be a burden to him. She worked very hard to let Ouyang Han witness his progress.

However, Ouyang Han was pretending to be busy and had always wanted to enter the ghost world.

However, Sect Leader Ouyang Xu told him.

"Do you think I don't want to avenge my daughter? However, this person, who has been a headache for many generations of Xuanmen Sect's true disciples and sect masters, has lost his life every generation because he chased after Di Fanchen. Unless you have full confidence, you shouldn't challenge this person's authority!"

Ouyang Han didn't listen to these words.

"Should we just let go of this wicked Great Demon? The bones in the ghosts are piled up like mountains, and he has even released the army of ghosts!"

What appeared in Ouyang Han's mind was the scene of Gu Momo standing in front of the two of them and rushing in.

This scene had nothing to do with love. He only knew that he had obeyed Jiang Yuruo ruo's words at that time. After escaping from the ghost spirits, he couldn't help but have nightmares every night.

If he didn't kill Di Fanchen, he would never be able to end this nightmare.

Therefore, when Jiang Yuruo ruo was cultivating, Ouyang Han put in much more effort than she did.

Spring and autumn came, and in the blink of an eye, a year had arrived.

This was probably the longest Gu Momo had stayed in the plot.