She Wanted To Kill Him

"Second brother?" Yang Lian followed her gaze. As expected, not far away, Yang Jian had been looking at her.

Later on, she showed his letters to her sisters and everyone laughed.

After so many years, Yang Lian was no longer so angry with Yang Jian. However, between her and Gu Momo, choosing Gu Momo was something that she couldn't let go of.

The moment Yang Jian saw his sister looking over, he was dumbfounded.

Fairy Hundred Flowers said, "I can't see that this dog that has become a spirit is really a bit of a symbol. It just looks a bit stupid!"

"That's true! But it's very strange. Why hasn't the Jade Emperor and the Queen Mother attacked? Could it be that the immortals at the mouth of the river are not subject to the jurisdiction of the Heavenly Court?"

Everyone criticized Gu Momo, which made Yang Jian quite unhappy.

Actually, the Jade Emperor and the Queen Mother knew that Yang Jian and the Roaring Heavenly Dog hadn't reached that stage yet.

Along the way, their feelings were deeper than love, thicker than kinship, and more stable than the friendship between master and servant

However, other people did not understand this friendship, and only thought that he had a strong taste.

Because the life of a deity was endless, but the foam of the day was always so pure. Her feelings for him would not change with the passage of time.

Therefore, relying on this pure friendship, he wasn't willing to let their relationship change.

Even though there were some feelings growing, rooting and sprouting, there was no time to control them.

"Third Sister, Today is your 600th birthday. Second Brother, I don't know what you like. I made this jade hairpin!" He personally obtained the jade and made it.

Actually, he gave similar gifts every year, but he had never seen Yang Lian wear them.

Yang Lian glanced at the jade hairpin with a faint glance. It was flowing with brilliance and was very beautiful.

In front of everyone, she didn't give him any face and accepted it. The corners of his mouth were gently raised, and the rare smile on his face was enough to pale the faces of all the people in the Three Realms.

Everyone was stunned for a moment. Gu Mo Mo, who had a sense of crisis, simply licked his ear in front of everyone and swore that she had possession of her master.

The ears of many fairies turned red, and Yang Lian felt that Gu Momo was her greatest nemesis. He glared at her angrily.

Gu Momo provoked her aggressiveness and turned around. Anyone who snatched her master from her couldn't bear it.

Seeing that the two of them were about to tear at each other again, they hurriedly left with Gu Momo.

Soon after, the Heavenly Weaver Maiden descended to the mortal world. Not long after, she fell in love with Niu Lang, so she simply stayed in the mortal world and did not return.

After that, the Jade Emperor and the Queen Mother discovered it and sent heavenly generals to capture it.

A Milky Way completely trapped the two of them. The Three Holy Maiden and many other fairies went to plead for mercy, but they failed to do so and were instead warned.

Everyone said to the Three Saint Mother, "Your brother should have a way. Otherwise, it would be impossible for the Jade Emperor and the Queen Mother not to deal with him for so many years."