I can take you away

Ye Mingfeng was a little angry at his very obedient appearance.

Actually, after practicing, he wanted to run away from here!

However, no one could snatch away the people he wanted to keep.

Gu Momo was indeed at first. She had no hope of conquering Ye Mingfeng, so she quickly left to find the male lead. After separating him from the female lead, the plot would be completed.

However, he did not expect that Ye Mingfeng would pretend to be a stranger to guide him.

She might as well play it by ear and answer first.

As long as he was a master and disciple, it was inevitable that the friendship between the two of them would increase. This was also good for him to refresh his sense of existence in front of him.

The first night of cultivation ended with Gu Momo kowtowing.

In the blink of an eye, two months had passed.

During the day, Gu Momo was still imprisoned in her room and cultivated with Ye Mingfeng at night.

Without saying who he was, Gu Momo pretended not to know.

However, Gu Momo revealed her admiration and love for him in her contacts.

"Senior, you've taught me so much, aren't you afraid of being discovered by the people of the Devil Religion?" Gu Momo's eyes were filled with worry about him.

Ye Mingfeng did not say anything, but this little girl was becoming more and more dependent on him. His appearance of reverence made him extremely enjoyable.

"You don't have to worry about that." Ye Mingfeng couldn't possibly say that he was the Devil Religion's Sectlord, could he?

As for the reason, he didn't want to weave a new identity to coax her.

Gu Momo clenched her hands together and gritted her teeth. "Senior, why don't you leave with me? I know that you are a good person. To be honest, I want to leave the Devil Religion. If I leave then, I wonder what will happen to you, Senior."

Although this chain was somewhat difficult for Gu Momo now, it was no longer as indestructible as it had been at the beginning.

As long as she continued at her current pace, no more than two people would be able to leave the Devil Religion.

Thinking of this, Ye Mingfeng felt distracted.

"I'm fine. Do you really want to leave this place that much?" Ye Mingfeng thought in his heart, was she really so impatient to leave him?

Gu Momo nodded, "Yes, I still have to find my sister. I wonder how she is."

Fortunately, her mind was as pure as ever, and she only said that she wanted to find her sister, not that she hated this place.

"If you want to leave, I can take you away now." As he spoke, Ye Mingfeng broke the chain.

He just wanted to see where this little girl would go after she was released.

Coincidentally, during this period of time, he had also found some of Gu Qianqian's whereabouts and wanted to personally go out for a walk.

Suddenly regaining her freedom, Gu Momo's face was almost overjoyed.

God knew that she hadn't even been exposed to the sun at the door during this period of time.

Gu Momo burst into tears of joy. Ye Mingfeng thought that she would turn around and leave, but in the end, she started crying softly.

Ye Mingfeng felt a little painful. This little girl, Su, did not know where so many tears came from.

"Stop crying. Isn't running away a good thing? Didn't you always want to leave this place?" Her tears caused his heart and liver to tremble.

He touched her forehead with one hand, but suddenly, he was hugged by her.

Ye Mingfeng's body stiffened.