I am a snake demon, are you afraid

Actually, just as he finished speaking, Gu Momo felt that something was wrong, because under his clothes, there was a huge snake tail, swaying from side to side.

Gu Momo was most afraid of animals like snakes and almost fainted.

"Are you afraid of me?" His eyes became somewhat gloomy and cold. The sudden approaching cold air made Gu Momo not doubt that if she said that she was afraid the next moment, this man would really kill her.

After all, she had already seen his true body, and there were many lives under him.

But when the words reached her mouth, she was not afraid, but why couldn't she open her mouth? Her body was trembling with hopelessness.

Mo Li sighed. He couldn't do anything to her.

"Let's go out." He said indifferently.

For a moment, Gu Momo really wanted to turn around and leave, but if that was the case, there would be fewer chances to directly enter his heart.

Isn't it just a snake?

It's good to treat it as caring for animals.

Gu Momo looked back at him seriously and said, "You, do you need me to do something for you?"

The young girl's tone was very soft and shallow. Her voice was clearly trembling, but her expression was clearly so firm.

His watery gaze was like broken gold on the ground, shining brightly as he looked into the depths of a person's heart.

"My Momo has always been so kind." He subconsciously stretched out his hand and inserted it into her hair, stroking her soft hair. Even his ice-cold expression softened a little, as if he was bathed in the spring breeze.

These words made her heart tremble. He said my foam

His tone was so natural that even the movements in his hand seemed to have been done hundreds of times.

This feeling made Gu Momo very familiar and affectionate, very much like the lover of her previous life.

"Do you still remember the last sentence you told me?" Gu Momo missed Mu Han too much. She thought it would be great if he followed her.

After all, he had made such a promise back then.

However, Mo Li's tone was puzzled. "What?"

Sure enough, he wasn't him. Even if he was, it was impossible for him to retain the memories of the past forever like her.

"Nothing." Gu Momo shook her head.

In fact, for a moment, he also had a strong desire to hug her. However, at this moment, his body was exceptionally weak, and he was still barely able to maintain his centaur shape. He probably couldn't do anything else.