Actually, that

However, it turned out that that day's action had caused the Northern Base's Adepts to lose more than half of their strength. This was nothing.

More importantly, Qiao Xin questioned Jiang Ruolin because of Li Qiang.

This was because Jiang Ruolin knew the consequences, and knew what would happen to the base if she continued, but she still insisted on doing so.

That was why Li Qiang had died. They had come to the northern base to help the future head wife.

Jiang Ruolin had always underestimated them, so it didn't matter. After all, even her boss was willing to be a little brother. They didn't say anything.

However, she hadn't spoken on this matter since the incident.

Qiao Xin's only goal was to have Jiang Ruolin build a tomb for Li Qiang and apologize in front of his tomb.

Jiang Ruolin categorically refused, and said bluntly, Jianmu is impossible. Li Qiang is not the only one who has died. If Li Qiang is built, what about the others?

Moreover, ever since the zombies barged into the base, they had to carry out a large-scale purge on one side.

How could she have so much time to build a cemetery for Li Qiang? Furthermore, although she had given the order that day, why would these people question her?

Shouldn't they be working together to crush Gu Momo?

Therefore, apologizing was even more impossible. Lu Feng and the others went to Long Feiye to explain the original situation.

Long Feiye still had some affection for his subordinates. With Li Qiang's current situation, he wouldn't have died so easily.

Therefore, after thinking about their proposal, it wasn't too much. To put it bluntly, Jiang Ruolin wouldn't lose anything.

However, after saying that, Jiang Ruolin felt that Long Feiye did not love her at all. In his eyes, she was no match for his subordinates.

After that, he slammed the door and left. If Long Feiye had been pestering him in the past, he would have already been pestering him.

But after being refuted by Jiang Ruolin in public, Long Feiye recalled Gu Momo's words again and again. Jiang Ruolin might really be hiding something from him.

Or rather, she didn't love him at all.

If he was just wishful thinking, then this knowledge was simply too terrifying, so he simply coldly said to Jiang Ruolin. He also wanted to test it out.

As for Jiang Ruolin, she wanted to test Long Feiye.

The two of them couldn't get the results they wanted by probing each other, and their feelings gradually dimmed.

As for this result, Gu Momo was still quite excited.

Although Xiao Hei was dead, she was sad in her heart, but she was not desperate, because her lover would be waiting for her in the next place.

All she needed to do now was to try her best to complete the task.

If the end of the apocalypse ended and the credit was given to Chu Zhuolian, then there would be nothing for the heroes and heroines.

As Gu Momo thought about it, a smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

"Chu Zhuolian, I'm willing to be your test subject. You're right, we have a common goal, which is to develop a new type of antibody to protect humans from the zombie virus."