Raw rice is cooked well

"I mean, if you want to act, then I'll do as you please!" The smile on Gu Momo's face was flattering.

Even Mu Han felt a chill run down his spine when he saw the wind.

She always felt that she was definitely not sincere right now. However, she had agreed to this matter. Since there were two of them, she could not act too hastily.

"You're right, go to my house tonight!" He stretched out his hand and rubbed her hair, smiling warmly as if they were very close lovers.

Gu Momo always felt that if she continued like this, she would fall into his hands sooner or later.

The only thing she felt gratified about was that she still had a hundred chances to hide her intimacy. As long as she could destroy the fate of the heroes and heroines before then, it would be fine.

This time, Gu Momo confusedly agreed to go to the Mu Han Clan. She thought that it would really be the same as the last time. The two of them slept peacefully, and then each of them did their own things independently.

Who would have thought that after circling around, she would be sent to the Mu Clan's old mansion.

Mu Lao Fang was sixty, but his spirits were looking good. The mistress of the Mu Clan was also Mu Han's mother. She looked like a beautiful woman who wasn't even forty years old when she was in good health. She smiled with all sorts of grace and charm.

This kind of posture looked like Xiao San was in the upper echelons, and the fox spirit had hooked up with the male master. No wonder Jiang Duo's mother didn't like this stepmother, because stepmother looked better than her daughter. Could she not mind it?

In fact, Mrs. Mu only moved in after Mama Jiang Duo 's death. At that time, Elder Mu was just a poor boy and had just gotten close to Mrs. Mu, a rich woman.

It's just that humans have formed an inherent cognition, so it's impossible to change their outlook again.

This Mu Clan was originally from the Fang Clan, but Jiang Duo thought that it belonged to his mother.

At this moment, Gu Momo's scalp was numb from being stared at by the old couple, and her feet seemed to be floating.

She looked at Mu Han, who also looked at her happily, as if giving her a reassuring hint.

But who knew that Gu Momo was not at ease at the moment. If she didn't know what Mu Han wanted to do, she would really be an idiot.

As expected, Mu Han said, "Dad, Mom, I brought my daughter-in-law back to inform you to arrange a time for us to get engaged!"

This posture is not a discussion. It means that regardless of whether you agree or disagree, I am satisfied with this wife, so I just need to look at the time. Of course, the sooner the better.