You're Ugly

Gu Momo felt a little sad in her heart. Unfortunately, she was only a puppy now, and her eyes hadn't grown for a long time.

For the sake of food, for the sake of the plot, save your thigh first!

Gu Momo kept rubbing into his arms. It was a puppy, probably not long after she left her mother. It was really pitiful.

Yang Jian felt compassion for her. If he brought her home, Third Sister would definitely like it.

As a result, along the way, Gu Momo fell asleep in his arms.

When they got home, a little girl directly lifted her up and looked left and right, "Brother, why did you bring back such an ugly dog!"

"Woof woof!" You're ugly? His face was still big!

Gu Momo was unconvinced. The other party was still young, and his appearance was extremely symbolic. He definitely could not be considered big-faced.

However, with Gu Momo's current gaze, everyone had a big face.

Being roared by Gu Momo, Yang Lian directly put her down.

"Brother, I don't like this dog!" Although it was a dog, she felt that she was not friendly to her.

Gu Momo was anxious. She hadn't accepted the plot yet, but it would be good if she could get close to a family of immortals. When she had just woken up, she was so confused that she didn't recognize the situation clearly.

Now, she felt that Yang Jian was the one in charge of the family, so she rolled beside Yang Jian and hugged his trousers with all her might.

This little thing knew that it would curry favor with others.

"Forget it, it's just a dog. Previously, both the big dog and the litter of puppies were eaten by the monsters in the cave. It's rare for her to be lucky. Just accept it! However, there's another bowl of rice!"

Although Yang Lian was dissatisfied, she snorted.

"Not only is this dog ugly, it also stinks. In the evening, big brother still chains it outside!"

Gu Momo was shocked and looked at Yang Jian with pitiful eyes.

When Yang Jian lowered his head, he just happened to meet her line of sight.

Who would have thought that a dog that was just randomly picked up would actually be so human?

His eyes were filled with tears, and he really couldn't bear to be so ruthless.

"I know, Lian'er, I will think of a way!" Originally, he thought that his sister would like this dog, but contrary to his wishes, his sister didn't like it at all, but in the end, it was a life.

It was impossible for him to throw her back, so he kept her first. No one knew where he went, but the dog was just like him, as if he had recognized him.

He was also somewhat helpless. This dog was human, but similarly, this dog seemed to be extremely clingy.

Gu Momo's mental energy was seriously damaged and her ability to accept the plot was greatly weakened. She still didn't understand what the plot was like, but following Yang Jian's side shouldn't be wrong.

Thinking about his sister's hygiene habits, Yang Jian still boiled the water and gave Gu Momo a bath.

Gu Momo's entire body was in a bad mood as he stroked around.

Although she was a dog now, she still had a human soul, so her entire butt twisted around unnaturally.

At first, Yang Jian was puzzled, but after turning her over, he asked with an unnatural expression, "Are you shy?"