I'm not gonna do anything to you

How pitiful that little appearance was.

Ye Mingfeng felt that at this moment, she was like a rabbit facing a big gray wolf, feeling all sorts of fear and uneasiness in her heart.

Originally, he wanted to ridicule her, but no matter what, he couldn't continue.

"Alright, I won't do anything to you." At this moment, his tone had eased a little.

As the sect master of the Devil Religion, Ye Mingfeng had never coaxed anyone before. Anyone who was unpleasant to the eye could be dealt with at will.

However, she was helpless against Gu Momo.

She remained unmoved and continued to cry in the corner, feeling very aggrieved.

It was as if he wanted to cry out all the sad things. These days, he had left his family and was captured in such an unfamiliar place to be imprisoned. It was as if the other party could eat her at any time.

I don't even know what a day like this is.

The more Gu Momo thought about it, the more sad she became, and she completely substituted herself into her original character.

After crying, he couldn't help but cry.

It was Ye Mingfeng who went over and hugged her.

She did not dodge, but her tears drowned his shoulders.

Gu Momo snuggled up to his shoulder and fell asleep.

Her eyebrows were still tightly knitted in her sleep, and her tears were still wet. Ye Mingfeng took out a handkerchief to wipe her tears. In fact, as long as he made a gentle move, he could break the girl's neck.

In that case, he had also taken revenge, and Gu Momo could be considered relieved.

However, no matter how hard he thought about it, he couldn't do anything about it.

A person who clearly looked soft and weak actually had the courage to bite his shoulder to death that day.

Ye Mingfeng's voice was very soft and gentle, and it suddenly floated into the air.

As if she had responded, Gu Momo hugged him and murmured, "Father, I want to eat candy ..."

Ye Mingfeng didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Seeing that she was only fourteen years old, she was still a child.

Moreover, he had never set foot in Jianghu, so he never knew how sinister his heart was.

This night, Ming Feng did nothing, only stiffened his body and allowed her to hug him for the whole night.

Gu Momo originally pretended to be asleep, but later, her eyelids were unable to resist and she fell asleep in a daze, but in order to prevent Ye Mingfeng from escaping halfway.

Even when she was asleep, she would catch him to death.

When she woke up in the morning, Gu Momo found herself lying on the bed.

The sun had already sunk to three poles, and the people beside him had long disappeared, causing his heart to thump.

Could it be that she lost her composure yesterday? This man doesn't like soft and cute girls?

Then will he really not come back in the future?

Just as Gu Momo was about to arrive, Demon Demon had already brought her toiletries and had come to serve her for the first time in the world.

His words were also very polite, which made Gu Momo wonder if he had succeeded last night.

Gu Momo was somewhat absent-minded all day, feeling uneasy.

When she fell asleep at night, he stood by the edge of the bed.

Gu Momo rolled over in her sleep, startling him. When she looked again, she realized that she didn't know.

He didn't know why, but he forced himself not to come to see her all day.

But at night, he couldn't help it anymore.

When Gu Momo was sleeping, she was very unstable and soon kicked the quilt away.

This was not a performance, but she was like this. No matter how ladies normally behaved, she could roll around in a mess when she was in bed.