Enter The Palace

I really don't know how sad his heart is.

Because Gu Momo remembered his identity, she did not reject his approach.

She was directly picked up by him.

At this moment, everyone's gazes turned over, and their jaws dropped in shock.

When did the Emperor treat a woman like this?

After picking it up, she hurriedly walked out. Gu Momo was close to his heart and listened to his heartbeat.

Thinking about it, he should be the wind, right?

Along the way, they were escorted to the palace, and this news quickly reached the ears of Prime Minister Feng Miaolian and King Liang.

The emperor didn't court early today, but it was actually for a woman.

It simply made them think that they had an auditory hallucination.

When did the emperor, who had never been close to a woman and had never even had a direct son, become greedy for beauty?

The throne of the harem was empty. After ascending to the throne for so long, there were only two concubines. Moreover, one was chanting Buddhism in the canteen, and the other was accompanying the Empress Dowager all day long.

I haven't even opened my face.

It was precisely such a lord, but now, for the sake of a woman, he was no longer in court.

He even picked him up from the dungeon.

After the officials left the court, they heard the news one after another.

The shocked expressions on their faces were no less than hearing the sun rise from the east and the iron trees blossom.

All of a sudden, everyone couldn't help but curiously want to take a look.

However, no one had the right to enter the harem, so they sent women who had the ability to visit the Empress Dowager to see what kind of woman this new imperial concubine was.

Gu Momo had only suffered a small injury, so he had the Empress Dowager wrap around her on the third floor.

Moreover, he had repeatedly warned him not to go into the water.

As for washing up, it was even easier. Among the seven or eight palace maids, some held pancreas, some held gauze scarves, some rubbed their backs, and some raised their feet. They must not touch the water.

Afterwards, someone twisted his hair, someone dressed, and someone helped him back into his room.