Something Seems To Have Happened To Him

Gu Momo glanced at them indifferently, "Good! Boss, swipe the card."

When she took out the gold card, the boss was speechless.

"Forget it, girl. I'll treat you tonight!" Originally, this little girl looked extremely beautiful, her personality was not bad, and she could even attract business for him.

The boss didn't think there was anything wrong with treating her to a meal.

Gu Momo was a little embarrassed. She didn't have a card reader here.

Then what should we do?

She frowned to show that she was in a bit of a dilemma, and An Rui was the clearest.

However, when Gu Momo took out the card, Xiao Huang Mao knew that she had never eaten in such a place before.

So he took out a stack of money, took out two red ones, and threw them to the boss.

"Keep the change." The more he pretended to be magnanimous in the past, the eyes of the girls around him would shine when they saw him.

Unfortunately, Gu Mo's bank card only had a lot more money than his, so he didn't even blink his eyes.

Then he lifted his leg and left.

Little Yellow felt that Gu Momo's personality had really pierced into his heart. Thus, he called for his brothers to follow behind Gu Momo.

An Jianxin pointed in the direction where Gu Momo left and shouted at Ah Rui, "You're just blinded by lard!"

An Rui only glances at her sister coldly, "Can you leave my affairs alone in the future?"

Every time she hits Gu Momo, An Rui seems to hate her more.

This was contrary to her expectations.

An Rui wanted to chase after Gu Momo again, but An Jianxin said, "Unless you really don't want my big sister anymore, you can try taking another step!"

An Rui's footsteps stopped for a moment. When she looked up at An Jianxin again, her eyes were red and moist.

Why must elder sister force him? Why?

"Rui Rui, elder sister only has one relative, elder sister doesn't want you to go the wrong way, that Lin Momo is not a good girl! Elder sister will not lie to you!" From the beginning, she didn't like Lin Momo.

Based on the woman's intuition, she also felt that Gu Momo was definitely not a good girl.

Not worthy of her family's Rui Rui.

An Rui just laughs mockingly, "You think so. Anyway, as long as you think so, I shouldn't have friends!"

It was as if he had been abandoned by the entire world.

An Jianxin also felt uncomfortable, but she knew that all of this came from Gu Momo. She hooked herself up, but in the end, she let her younger brother carry it.

"Rui Rui, you don't believe me, but what if I can find evidence?"

After An Jianxin finished speaking, she finally saw An Rui looking at her.

An Jianxin said, "I can find someone to test her. If I succeed, it will prove that Gu Momo is a water flower. She is not a good girl. You have to stay away from her. If you don't succeed, big sister will not interfere with your freedom to be with her in the future."

An Jianxin's words aroused An Rui's interest. He really wanted to be with Gu Momo.

She also trusted Gu Momo, so she immediately nodded.