Empyrean God Of Justice

Gu Momo said, "..."

Actually, whatever, because she didn't want to say that the other one was really like a dog.

The corner of his mouth twitched and he suddenly hugged him and kissed him.

He hasn't kissed another roar yet?

Gu Momo thought to herself, was this considered indecent? Just as his punch was about to hit him, his eyes turned pitch black and he fainted!

Damn it, did you switch personalities again?

Because at this moment, the dog-like side was hugging Yang Jian and gnawing on him like crazy.

The time she had woken up was getting shorter and shorter, and she felt more and more powerless.

If this continued, she would lose herself!

A few days later, as Gu Momo had said, the Heavenly Court sent a decree to let Yang Jian capture Sun Wukong.

Gu Momo also followed. This was the first time she had arrived at Huaguo Mountain. She saw strange flowers and herbs, Spirit Spring Falls, and a paradise. Monkeys, monkeys, and grandchildren raised their flags and shouted endlessly.

However, compared to the hundreds of thousands of heavenly soldiers and generals, as well as the dark clouds that covered the sky, his aura was much weaker.

Yang Jian and the monkey fought.

Gu Momo was worried about her master's safety. She followed behind her all the way. This monkey was very powerful. As the number one disciple of the third generation, her master had never stopped cultivating for hundreds of years. This monkey had actually fought with him for such a long time.

She only wanted to help her master. After the monkey landed on the ground, she transformed into her true self. She flew over and tripped over the monkey. It was at this moment that a diamond cut in the sky covered the monkey's head, making it impossible for him to move.

Gu Momo appeared to be human and flew back to Yang Jian's side.

When the monkey saw this scene, he began to curse, "Yang Jian, you're despicable and shameless. If you dare to fight me, Old Sun, for 500 rounds, you can guarantee that you won't be your grandfather's match!"

Gu Momo gritted her teeth. This monkey's mouth was really annoying.

Hmph, you obviously can't beat her master.

"Also, I want to stew the dog beside you!" Grandmonkey didn't wait for Yang Jian's fury.

He just walked away indifferently and grabbed Gu Momo's hand. In the past, when others scolded her, the master was very angry, but now, the master's eyes seemed to be somewhat helpless.

Yang Jian did not go to the Heavenly Court to report, but brought Gu Momo back to the mouth of the Guanjiang River.

She also had a keen sense that her master didn't seem to be able to arouse any interest.

That's why I've been lying beside him all this time.

"Roar! We'll always be together!" He stroked her hair with his big hand, and his black hair was a little messed up by his rubbing.

She smiled. The two tiger fangs were exceptionally cute. "Yes, we will always be together!"

She had never doubted this.

She and her master would be together forever. When she thought of such a day, she would arrive on time every day. Her chest seemed to be filled with happiness.

"Silly girl!" He smiled. His quiet eyes were like a crescent moon, like the first melting of snow in winter, blooming in spring.

How could it be that easy? This Heavenly Law must be changed, and the Heavenly Rules must be changed.