Marry me, Momo

Gu Momo did not think that Mu Han would have such an intention of advancing. If not, then he would have treated her as his substitute in the past?

Although they were all her, she felt that there was something strange about them. When she lowered her eyebrows and pondered, she saw him kiss her, like a storm, covering her without any warning and engulfing her

Originally, Gu Momo felt that when she saw Mu Han again, she felt that his entire body had changed a lot. However, this kind of beast behavior was no different from the beginning.

"Don't think of anything else!" Seeing that Gu Momo was still distracted, Mu Han felt that he was not working hard enough!

Afterwards, Gu Momo finally sensed what retribution was.

After a deep kiss, she felt her mouth turn red and swollen, but someone seemed to be more impatient than her.

"Have you brought your household registration book?" Last time, he had prepared too much. Before she became his woman, he had let her leave him. This time, he must not let the tragedy happen again.

Gu Momo was still a little confused, "I didn't bring it with me!"

Who would put their household registration books on their own?

"It's fine. Let's eat first and then go to your house ..." He spoke very gently. Gu Momo always felt that something was wrong, and he didn't seem to answer her question.

So you're using her as a substitute?

Gu Momo was still confused.

Seeing that she still had no appetite, Mu Han raised his eyebrows and said, "Do you need me to feed you?"

Although these words were not destructive, Gu Momo's mouth was still slightly red and swollen. Her face turned red and she immediately shook her head, "No need."

A bowl of noodles had already been burnt. The taste wasn't very good, but the two of them quickly finished eating.

Afterwards, Gu Momo was sent home by Mu Han.

Father Bai's illness was now under control, and Gu Momo had signed a contract with Xin Yu Media. Xin Yu's treatment was not bad, and the boss himself liked Gu Momo, so the environment of the selected community was beautiful, and the decoration was also very upscale.

Gu Mo also hired a babysitter to take care of the two elders. When Mu Han returned this time, he insisted on keeping up until he got home. Gu Mo had already seen the astonished expressions on Father Bai and Mother Bai's faces.

"Momo, aren't you going to compete tomorrow? Who is this?" Although Mu Han looked haggard now, he was still in good spirits. In addition to his aura and bearing, even though Father Bai had never seen much of the world, he was still frightened.