End of the road

Mu Han also felt that the car was in his way and directly carried him out.

Spring Festival night, lingering endlessly!

Not mentioning the intensity of the two of them, even though Mu Han had restrained himself repeatedly, Gu Momo still did not get up the next day.

Even the food was ready and served to the bed.

"Momo, don't get up. It's fine today anyway. Slow down ..." He waited on her carefully, feeding her food while looking at her with interest ....

She couldn't help but tighten her throat and looked at Gu Momo with a different expression.

Gu Momo had been stared at for a long time and glared at him angrily. He wasn't angry either. He simply looked at her directly, as if he couldn't see enough.

Later on, Gu Momo's face turned redder and redder.

"What are you looking at?"

"Look at my wife!" He answered frankly, not forgetting to make the most intuitive judgment. "Good-looking!"

Gu Momo was amused no matter how imposing she was.

On this day, Xinyu Media called for Gu Momo to come to the company, but Mu Han refused to let her go. At noon, Gu Momo decided to go back and take a look.

There was no way Mu Han could not beat her, so he sent her to Xin Yu. However, the moment he returned, it was as if he had stabbed a hornet's nest.

The reporters had already squatted down and waited for them here.

Ask as soon as you come down; "Miss Bai, is Young Master Mu really married? Did Young Master Mu help Miss Bai in this draft?"

Others were even sharper, asking at first glance. "Young Master Mu, have you forgotten your fianc é e from five years ago?"

This reporter's question couldn't be said to be tricky. Mu Han's feelings over the past five years weren't fake, and they could be considered as flash marriages with Gu Momo

But if Bai Momo mo and Gu Momo were two people, then there would definitely be a lot of misunderstandings between Mu Han and her.

However, no one would have thought that they were originally the same person, and Mu Han and Gu Momo knew that as well.

Therefore, the expressions on both of their faces were very calm.

Mu Han said indifferently, "I can give out candy and red envelopes. As for what you said, I already answered it yesterday!"

Finally, Mu Han looked at the reporter who asked him about his fianc é e five years ago and said indifferently, "As for you, those under Sheng Xing's name can leave now. The other reporters can wait for red envelopes later!"