Martial Alliance Leader

The longer he spent with her, the more obedient Ye Mingfeng became to her, wishing he could give her all the best things.

"Then stay!" He said coldly.

This was Ye Hongyi's greatest feeling at this moment.

"Sister, there's a lot of blood on your body. Let me help you treat your wounds!" Gu Momo walked into Ye Hongyi. She did not know if Ye Hongyi was trusting in Gu Momo or if she was powerless to resist, but she allowed her to help her to the bed.

At this moment, a fight had already begun outside. Gu Momo knew that Ye Mingfeng was here, so she tore her clothes and tied up her wounds with concentration.

However, at this moment, many people had already rushed to the bed.

"Third Brother, I seem to smell blood. That little girl in red may be here!"

Someone wanted to lift the curtain and Qu Huai blocked it, but it was quite a fight.

Ye Mingfeng's eyes didn't even blink. Anyone who approached him would be sent flying by him.

Originally, his gaze was still fixed on Ye Hongyi and Gu Momo all the time, but after that, there were more and more people, so Ye Mingfeng did not dare to be arrogant.

At this time, Ye Hongyi's face became more and more deathly pale. A person jumped into the window and was killed by her casually.

However, when she turned around, Ye Hongyi pointed at Gu Momo's acupoints, tied them together with the Profound Iron Token, grabbed her and ran out.

"The Profound Iron Token is here!" Hong Yi shouted and pushed Gu Momo out.

However, his entire body jumped onto the surface of the river.

Everyone saw the Profound Iron Token on Gu Momo's waist. Suddenly, a sword light slashed towards Gu Momo.

Speaking of which, Ye Mingfeng was still ten meters away from Gu Momo. He saw that the sword was about to slash down.

He felt an indescribable heart-wrenching pain in his heart. He struck down with his palm and chopped the other party to death.

However, Gu Momo was also captured.

The one who had captured him was a supreme expert, and in the blink of an eye, he had disappeared without a trace.

Qu Huai and Ye Mingfeng watched helplessly as Gu Momo disappeared.

"None of you can escape today!" The coldness on Ye Mingfeng's body grew stronger and stronger. He had never been a good person, but because of Gu Momo, he had hibernated.