Back to the Devil Religion

However, Gu Momo still said indifferently, "Why don't you understand? It's impossible for me to like an enemy who killed my father. Do you want to spend the rest of your life in regret? Is this your love? It's worthless to me!"

Gu Momo's words shocked Ye Mingfeng.

"Momo" He wanted to persuade her to stay, but he didn't know what to say.

It turned out that his love only brought her pain.

He had witnessed her emaciation for so many days after she had been tied up here.

Actually, he understood from the bottom of his heart. However, he still had some extravagant hopes. He didn't expect this kind of pain to come from him.

Or perhaps, the two of them were the same.

Wasn't it true that his heart was also intertwined with pain and entanglement, so hiding in such a deep mountain was just trying to deceive himself and others.

"Let me go?" Gu Momo slowly said, "Let's both be free."

Gu Momo's tone was icy cold. She was no longer as bright as she was when she called Senior.

Ye Mingfeng wanted to say something, but he still didn't say anything.

That night, he hugged her tightly.

Gu Momo also let her go. However, the next day, Gu Momo thought that Ye Mingfeng would talk to her as usual.

Only to find that the room was empty.

There was only a map left behind by Ye Mingfeng, as well as a package with dry rations and a lot of silver.

Gu Momo's heart ached. She bit her lip and repeatedly warned herself that this was just a task.

Then, he stepped out firmly.

However, he did not know that a pair of eyes had been following her from behind. From yesterday until now, his heart had been in pain. He had originally thought that he was numb.

It wasn't until he saw her leaving that he knew that he had underestimated his friendship for her.

Didn't he want to let her go and let himself go

She just closed her eyes and her mind was filled with her silhouette and her joyful laughter.

He knew that he would never let go of it again.

Gu Momo's martial arts were not good. This mountain forest was also frequently infested with wild beasts, and she stumbled down along the way.