Bridal night

Young Master Mu Hanmu, the successor of the Mu Corporation, walked out of his past grief five years after his fiancee passed away.

In the national competition, he announced Gu Momo's identity domineeringly.

This night, countless wives' fans were shattered.

"I don't believe it. How is this possible? How did my Young Master Mu get married?"

"Wuwuwu, I'm disappointed ..."

For many fans, tonight was a sleepless night, and for Gu Momo's fans as well. However, most of them were rational enough.

"I didn't expect Momo's husband to be so powerful. I already like him a little?"

"Don't rob our Mo Mo of men, but Brother-in-law Mo vs 5. My Mo Mo is domineering. Some people have been spreading rumors about baiting and other things. How shameless!"

'"If my Momo were to use her connections, is there a need to compare? Originally, my Momo relied on her strength today. Seeing that she won, some shameless things started to deliberately confuse the public. I wonder if her face is swollen now."

Even Liang Chen did not expect the reversal to be so fast. After Mu Han finished speaking, the voting on the stage began to increase unprecedentedly.

Gu Momo held the top spot with a crushing advantage. Not to mention Liang Chen, who had shaken off the second place, even if Liang Chen and Chen Liangliang combined, they were inferior to Gu Momo.

This really wasn't cheating, because many of Mu Han's wife fans also voted for Gu Momo.

Besides, everyone who had seen the competition seriously knew that Gu Momo relied on her strength all the way. Besides, she had never revealed her identity. Otherwise, would Chen Liangliang be so stupid tonight?

Just as everyone thought that Gu Momo was definitely worthy of being the champion, Gu Momo said indifferently, "Hubby is right. I don't care if I win or not. The most important thing is the process of the competition. I will also withdraw from the competition tonight."

This was when the number of votes rose crazily. It was completely different from the nature of Chen Liangliang. Because at this stage of the competition, Chen Liangliang was not qualified to compete with Liang Chen and Gu Momo for first place.

So it was not so much that she was forced out of the competition, but rather that she thought of the entire gimmick. This was also something she had discussed with the brokerage company, and it was not completely brainless.

Since she had already reached this stage, she could still complete a good story after she withdrew.

However, Gu Momo was different. She didn't want to win the championship with certainty. It made people feel that what Chen Liangliang said just now was simply nonsense.