The 16th Plot-jin Feng

He must have admired his brilliance.

As for Gu Momo, before she could continue fighting with her, she had fallen into Concubine Li's eyes. It was also because she was self-destructive that she did not dare to accept her move.

"I haven't played for a long time, and I'm a little rusty. Does Your Highness think it's good?" Concubine Li 's eyes twitched slightly as she looked at Allow change excitedly.

Even though Allow change 's zither skills were excellent, and he also had great attainments in melody, he still didn't know how to judge this Eighteen Touches Song.

Finally, in order not to hurt her heart, she could only say: "Very good!"

Concubine Li was satisfied with this sentence and was also confident. She played the tune well, but no one had ever said that it was not good.

"What about the pair that played better than Gu Mo'er just now?" Concubine Li asked.

Her pipa did not have that strong penetrating power. It was only because she could hear the intermittent melody, and Gu Momo played the zither. Because she added in the inner strength, it could be said that a three-dimensional surround sound was formed all around her.

Truth be told, in this empty land, one could immediately judge the superiority and inferiority, not to mention, in terms of skill, one had a heart and one had no heart.

The two of them didn't even have the qualifications to compare, so Allow change could only suspect who this woman was.

Because he did not answer this question, it caused Concubine Li's heart to feel even more jealous.

"So Your Highness wants to marry a wife. That's right, your age is up. Do you need me to make the decision for you?" Although this was outside, it was impossible for Concubine Li to directly pounce into Allow change 's embrace and interrogate him, so she could only say this with a sour tone.

He shook his head when she said that, "It's not like that!"

However, after he finished speaking, he met Concubine Li's expectant gaze, but even he was unable to overcome this obstacle.

Not long after, the horn below finally blew.

It looked like an attack was imminent!

"Your Highness, hurry up and leave!" Allow change asked someone to bring Concubine Li out of here first.

However, when Li Fei left, she turned her head back three steps at a time. Gu Momo saw that the two of them were looking at each other from afar on the city wall. It was clear that they had feelings for each other.

There were two different thoughts in a person's body, as if they were schizophrenic.