The Nineteenth Story Of The Orc Race

The more he said, the more sad the Crown Prince felt.

"So, why did you do all this? Did father promise you something?" The The Crown Prince asked again.

Ye said indifferently, "Either the Emperor promised me something, or he was simply taking revenge on you. Do you still remember Xu Jinmeng? She was my fianc é e."

Of course he remembered Xu Jinmeng. He also liked that girl very much.

But then he was forced by the night to become more and more anxious, as if everything had happened overnight.

Gradually, he didn't have the mood to look for Xu Jinmeng.

Now that he suddenly heard Ye Zichen's words, the Crown Prince suddenly realized, "So, you did everything for her. She is a good girl. If I lose, you should treat her better!"

Ye said, "Yes, I will! When she died, she was very serene. This bracelet was made from her knuckles. It's for you. Anyway, it looks like you have no way to turn around now. Bring this bracelet with you, and it will bring you some memories in the future, right?"

When he said this, his face was full of ridicule.

In that instant, all of the Crown Prince 's aura was stirred up.

"You're simply a freak." He got up.

"That's right, I'm a pervert. I can't help but remember the scene of her pleading with me. She prayed that you would come to save her before she died. Oh right, did you know the day when Uncle Guo executed her? I sprinkled salt on the knife, and every time he cut it, his voice was so beautiful ..."

The more he talked about these things, the more it affected his heart.

His entire body was tensed up, and he wished he could die with him. He really did do the same thing when he thought about it like this.

Because he saw a flash of cold light. It just so happened to be a sword that appeared at his waist at night. He grabbed the sword and stabbed it into his chest.

The blood stained the front of the hall red, but the Crown Prince saw that his expression was faint. From the beginning to the end, he did not seem to have any emotions.

There was nothing to be afraid of or ridiculed!

How was this possible?

After that, many guards rushed over and took him down. After the Emperor saw Wayne 's corpse, he fainted from anger.

The eighth prince finally understood what Ye said.

He won't come back, and all the paths have been cleared for him.

After he ascended to the throne, he still didn't understand why he wanted to help him ascend to the throne even though he didn't want to be rich and honorable and gain fame and fortune.