Senior is a good person

His desire for possession grew stronger and stronger, especially when he saw that Gu Momo and Qu Huai were becoming more and more tacit, he felt an indescribable pain in his heart.

At night, he could not help but lurk in Gu Momo's room. She slept soundly, as if she had had a good dream.

In her dream, she even cried out in surprise, "Big sister ..."

Ye Mingfeng sighed and lost his temper. He used to hold her in his arms and rub her hair, but he inadvertently asked, "Do you care about your sister? Have you ever thought of me?"

Gu Momo rolled her lips slightly, "Senior ..."

The soft cry was like a feather plucking at the strings of his heart. It turned out that she was thinking of him while she was sleeping.

That's good!

Ye Mingfeng hugged her and slept all night, but when he left in the morning, he was hit by Qu Huai. Ye Mingfeng even cast a warning glance at him.

However, Qu Huai was extremely shocked. He had always suspected that the relationship between the two of them was abnormal.

However, Gu Momo was such a naive girl, Qu Huai really didn't want to blaspheme her.

But right now

During the whole day, Gu Momo was still the same as usual. It was as if she would soon see her elder sister, and her entire body became much lighter.

The relaxed expression on her beautiful face made the two men feel that something good was going to happen next.

Qu Huai couldn't fight Ye Mingfeng, so he took advantage of the gap between them to test him out: "Momo, do you know what kind of person he is?"

"I..." Gu Momo hesitated for a moment, then said with certainty, "Senior is a good person!"

"But what is his identity?" Qu Huai asked again. He knew that Gu Momo was innocent, but he never thought that she would be too innocent.

How could things in this world be distinguished only by good people and bad people?

Gu Momo was a little conflicted. Of course, she couldn't say who Ye Mingfeng was.

Qu Huai could tell that she did not know who the other party was. After spending all these days together, Ye Mingfeng had never taken off that mask.

If there were really no secrets, would he not even dare to be seen?

Qu Huai said, "Mo Mo, Jianghu is dangerous. You must be careful of others. Although your senior treats you well, you must be careful of him ..."

Gu Momo said indifferently.

Qu Huai knew that she didn't listen at all. Anyway, she was a shallow little sister. She had to be taken care of by him in the future. Otherwise, she wouldn't even know if someone bullied her.

Not long after, Ye Mingfeng returned. Seeing that Gu Momo and Qu Huai were very close, his heart felt very uncomfortable.

After gouging out Qu Huai, he gently said to Gu Momo, "Let's go by water today."

Gu Momo smiled sweetly, "The waterway is good. I've never been on a boat before."

Ye Mingfeng's heart ached.

"Idiot, there will be many opportunities in the future!" After saying that, even he himself did not realize that there was such warmth.

Gu Momo's face flushed.

Qu Huai sighed in his heart. He knew that Gu Momo would only be eaten to death by Ye Mingfeng, but he was helpless.

The most urgent thing was to find Gu Qianqian and ask her to help persuade Gu Momo.

After boarding the ship, Gu Momo felt a little seasick and went to the house to rest. Her entire face turned pale.