Cut all 1s and get rid of them

Chu Zhuolian nodded, "Yes!"

The more calm he was, the more Jiang Ruolin felt that Chu Zhuolian should have made a move in the future.

"Professor Chu, what's your further goal? Do you need us to cooperate with you and capture both of them?" With Chu Zhuolian's mind and her strength, she didn't believe that Gu Momo would be as strong as her previous life.

Chu Zhuolian shook her head, "I want to observe her for a while longer! I hope that you don't touch her on your side."

As he spoke, his expression turned cold.

Staring at Jiang Ruolin, it was as if Jiang Ruolin was just one of her experimental subjects. Her eyes were cold, merciless, and without any temperature.

Jiang Ruolin felt fear for a moment, but in the next moment, Long Feiye held her in his arms.

Looking at each other, the two of them had an aura of tension.

This was the first time Gu Momo had killed so many people. A gap appeared on one of the kitchen knives, and blood slowly flowed down from his arm.

I'm too tired. This time, my ability is overdrawn badly.

At the critical moment, Xiao Hei revealed his identity as a zombie. At that time, everyone's Adepts were stunned. Gu Momo knew that if they were allowed to return, neither she nor Xiao Hei would have a foothold.

So he killed them all. Xiao Hei was also injured. He was hit in the chest by an Adept. A hole had been torn in his suit. Even his gaze turned gray.

However, he was still very concerned about Gu Momo at the first possible moment.

"Momo, it doesn't hurt ..." He carefully cared for her.

Actually, her injuries were only minor injuries. The reason why she looked terrifying was because she had a lot of blood on her body, but none of it belonged to her. At that time, her eyes were red.

"It doesn't hurt. Momo doesn't hurt at all." She took off the clothes of one of the Adepts and blocked Xiao Hei's chest. At the very least, she blocked the hole.

Little Black gritted his teeth. His two sharp teeth looked incomparably brilliant.

"Momo doesn't hurt, Xiao Hei is happy ..." He pulled Gu Momo with one hand, and the smile on his face was always bright.

However, the smell of blood here was too strong, causing a large number of zombies to rush over. Normally, Xiao Hei would have absolute control over these zombies, but now, he was injured, and even his abilities were much lower.

However, he still tried his best to intimidate these zombies. The two of them worked together, but he didn't expect the number of zombies to increase.

Gu Momo's eyes were red, but her speed was getting slower and slower. Her blood had a fatal attraction to zombies.

Later on, the kitchen knife became blunt, and she could hardly see any hope of victory.

Tanks drove over one after another, and the adepts from the safe zone moved out.

Gu Momo thought it was an illusion, but the number of zombies around her was decreasing. The pressure on her and Little Black had also become much easier.

The tank in the middle opened the door and a man in a camouflage uniform with black leather boots approached.

Her handsome and clean face, sharp eyes, and the light reflected through the lenses gave people a strong sense of pressure as usual.