I don't want to see you

In her dreams, she wanted someone to kill Ye Mingfeng.

"Didn't you want to prove your innocence? Then attack now. Kill him and avenge your father!" Gu Qianqian forced Gu Momo to speak.

Even Qu Huai could see how fragile Gu Momo was.

"Qian Qian, don't force her ..."

However, Gu Qianqian was unmoved, and this was the only chance. She looked at Gu Momo with an agitated gaze.

On one side was his own sister, and on the other side was the man who had been tempted these past few days.

Gu Mo fell into an unprecedented struggle!

Why was he the sect master of the Devil Religion and her enemy who killed her father? But even so, she still couldn't do anything.

She felt that it was better to die now, because her heart ached and she was hurt.

Gu Momo spat out a mouthful of blood.

It shocked everyone.

Ye Mingfeng no longer wanted to continue watching. He only wanted to take her away now. He flew over and picked up Gu Momo.

It was rare that neither Qu Huai nor Elder Kong moved.

Things had developed to this point. Neither of them had any intention of forcing Gu Momo and Ye Mingfeng.

However, Gu Qianqian was furious.

"Gu Momo, if you don't kill him, you won't be worthy of being your father's daughter," he shouted to the sky.

"Pa!" Qu Huai slapped Gu Qianqian in the face.

Gu Qianqian was confused.

Qu Huai was also stunned. However, he did not regret it very much. Instead, he looked at Gu Qianqian with exceptional disappointment.

He walked out.

At this time, Gu Qianqian felt a little panicked. Qu Huai seemed to not care about her anymore.

"Qu Huai, stop right there, you bastard, liar! Didn't you say you would take care of me?"

However, Qu Huai didn't listen anymore.

In the face of such a farce, Elder Kong's expression was somewhat heavy. He remembered that he had never interacted with him before.

Back then, it was also because of some misunderstandings that they gradually went further and further away.