Registration of marriages

Gu Momo risked her life, put the ring on and pulled Mu Han up.

"Let's go, register the marriage!" Isn't that marriage? It's no big deal.

Previously, Mu Han had pulled Gu Momo, but now the situation was reversed. Gu Momo pulled Mu Han, but the results were the same. Gu Momo did not see it. Behind her, someone's lips curled into a smug smile.

Actually, he knew she would be soft-hearted.

After all the formalities were completed, when she saw the red book in her hand, Gu Momo still felt that it was unreal, and she just married herself off like this?

There was no wedding or romance, but Gu Momo admitted defeat when she saw the man beside her with an especially happy expression.

"Honey, don't participate in this draft. I'll pay the penalty for the company you signed!" Mu Han was exceptionally stingy with Gu Momo.

He just didn't want his wife to be seen outside, and he didn't know that she was so good at singing and dancing, and she could play the zither

He thought that if she wanted to perform, she just had to show him alone. He would be the most loyal audience.

But Gu Momo didn't think so. Don't forget that she still had a mission.

"I will definitely participate in the draft. Perhaps I will enter the entertainment industry in the future. I have already said it in advance. If you can't accept all of this, we will divorce!"

Mu Han; "..."

It was only the first day that his wife wanted to get divorced, how could she break it?

In any case, it was Mu Han who slowly sent Gu Momo to the base. Actually, she had started rehearsing for a while now and was waiting for the live broadcast of the final tonight.

Yesterday, Liang Chen did not know about Xiao Qingqing, but today, he already knew a little. Xiao Qingqing is still in the hospital ... She only had one thought, and that is to destroy Gu Momo

Liang Chen already hated Xiao Qingqing at this moment, but he knew that he could not leave the Xiao Clan's help, so he still comforted Xiao Qingqing. In turn, his resentment towards Gu Momo and Mu Han had reached a certain level.

Although it was one thing to dislike Xiao Qingqing, Xiao Qingqing was still his woman. To a man with severe machismo, even if Xiao Qingqing was not important to him, as long as his name was given, he could not be provoked.

No matter how awesome and powerful Mu Han was, he had not reached the point where he could see through the heavens.

Therefore, Liang Chen's first goal towards Mu shi was to unite with Mu shi's opponents and plan to buy some new products for them, and then defeat Mu shi.