Is this your boyfriend

He was a serious businessman. Of course, he wouldn't have any dealings with some random people. Although he had bodyguards, some information wasn't as well-informed as Mu Han.

Without hesitation, he called Mu Han.

Mu Han was not sad about his own affairs, but he was still very concerned about Gu Father and Gu Mother's matters.

Especially after he learned that the twins were probably kidnapped, he immediately called for help. He had seen how well Mo Mo had treated the siblings back then. If anything went wrong with them, she would not forgive him.

"Young Master Mu, we just finished investigating. They appeared at the east gate of the city. Our people are also here. Do you want to set off?" The subordinates looked at Mu Han carefully.

Everyone said that Mu Han had become dejected after the death of his fianc é e in recent years, but his subordinates did not think so. Young Master Mu had become even more inhumane and frightening.

This time, it was unknown who dared to directly capture Young Master Mu's sister-in-law and brother-in-law. The outcome could be imagined.

"I'll go myself!" Mu Han had already decided to leave personally. He would not let anything happen to the two children.

Mu Han put on his coat and set off again. His cold eyes gave people the courage to buy the Shen Clan back then.

Gu Momo was taken to an apartment. Xiao Qingqing was observing her from the shadows at first. Gu Momo's expression was very indifferent. From the beginning to the end, she had been very calm.

However, not long after, several strong men appeared. Actually, these people were arranged by Xiao Qingqing. She did not have the magnanimity to give the complete Gu Momo to Liang Chen to play with.

"Beauty, no one will hear you even if you shout your throat when you come here!" These people pressed closer to Gu Momo step by step.

These lines came out of their mouths. Gu Momo thought that she was walking into some kind of violent scene.

'"How much did she give you? If I pay double, would you be willing to deal with her in return?" The corner of your mouth twitched and said indifferently, "How much did she give you?" "If I pay double, would you be willing to deal with her in return?"

Gu Momo's words made these people look at each other, "Don't make any random ideas!"

Actually, when it was said that the price was double, the expression on some people's faces loosened a little. However, they quickly realized that this room was filled with cameras, and Xiao Qingqing could hear them.

Moreover, Xiao Qingqing had a background, so how could they dare to make a move?

Indeed, at this moment, Xiao Qingqing was shocked by Gu Momo's shamelessness. She actually wanted to gather these people to set her up.

So on the walkie-talkie, Xiao Qingqing angrily announced, "Quick, give her to me first. Add money afterwards!"

After saying that, Xiao Qingqing felt a chill run down her spine and immediately fainted.

The people sent by the end of the season have already arrived. Copy these videos and they can be used to threaten Sheng Xing Entertainment's people.

"Hurry up and save Momo!"

Gu Momo was already surrounded by people. Even if she pretended to be calm, she felt a little uncomfortable in her heart.

However, very quickly, the door was kicked open. The person at the end of the season hadn't appeared yet. In front of her was a vigorous figure. When Gu Momo looked up and saw him, he had already sent the person in front of her flying in the blink of an eye.

She felt that everything was in her dreams. How could he come?

However, it wasn't. If it wasn't for the intense screams of the people beside her, she would still feel that everything was so unreal in the clouds.

"Momo, are you alright? These people are really too bad, their nature is too bad." Mother Gu had already rushed in from outside at some unknown time, holding two children in his hand. Seeing that Gu Momo's body was intact, she heaved a sigh of relief.

However, after the eye contact between Gu Momo and Mu Han, it was as if they had been electrocuted. The two of them looked at each other firmly.

The atmosphere was very strange, as if no one could interfere.

Mother Gu looked at Gu Momo and then at Mu Han. He turned around and saw a group of people who wanted to barge in. He waved his hand and said, "You guys go out first!"

However, these people didn't listen to Mother Gu and only stared at Mu Han. After all, Mu Han was their leader.

"Young Master Mu ..."

"Fuck off!" Mu Han whispered.

Everyone said, "..."

Alright, even a fool can tell that there is something wrong with the relationship between Young Master Mu and this girl in front of him. If he stays here any longer, he will probably kill someone in a while.

As a result, all of them withdrew, leaving Gu Momo and Mu Han in the room.

Gu Momo thought to herself, could Mu Han recognize her? Probably not, so he thought for a moment and said, "Thank you!"

Although he didn't quite understand why he was here, he didn't know why.

However, after she finished speaking, she was hugged by him in the next moment. He hugged her very tightly and almost broke her ribs. Gu Momo couldn't help but shout, "You hurt me!"

After he finished speaking, he felt a little relieved, but he still hugged him tightly.

He didn't want to let go.

Just as Gu Momo was about to complain about something, she felt a teardrop fall on her face. Looking at his expression, her heart softened.

So he let him go.

"You're so ruthless, so ruthless" He said, wishing he could crush this little thing into his bones and become a part of his body. In this way, she wouldn't be able to escape in the future.

This sentence caused Gu Momo's heart to beat half a beat slower. Did he recognize something?

Even Mom and Father Gu didn't recognize her.

Thinking of this, Gu Momo pushed Mu Han away and said seriously, "Sir, my name is Bai Momo mo. Did you recognize the wrong person?"

Gu Momo said word by word. She stared at her for a while before gradually turning into gloom. Gu Momo heaved a sigh of relief, but at the same time, she felt a little disappointed.

She didn't know what kind of emotion it was, so she heard him say, "It's okay that you don't know me, but I'll help you find your memories."

Gu Momo said, "..."

When they arrived at the end of the season, there was a dispute outside. Gu Momo remembered that she still had some business to attend to. She hurriedly said to Mu Han, "They are my friends outside. Can you let them in?"

Mu Han nodded.

Then at the end of the season, they came in and saw Mu Han and Gu Momo holding hands. As an agent, the first reaction was to frown, "Momo, is this your boyfriend? Do you know that you can't expose your relationship at this stage?"

Gu Momo wanted to throw her hand away, but Mu Han was holding on so tightly. This man looked cold and cold right now, but in reality, Gu Momo could feel sweat running down his palms. The reason he was holding on so tightly was because he was afraid of losing it again.