Please Follow Me

Ao Bing's soul didn't die for a long time, but it was still there. Back then, Nezha was able to use this method to save him, so Ao Bing thought it was possible. Even if it wasn't possible, it was still possible to delay for Ao Guang to bother Daoist Taiyi.

As for Chao Ge, he needs to contact the sects as soon as possible!

Ao Guang understood a little about the sacrifice of faith to protect his soul. Now that he had heard Gu Momo's words, he nodded his head repeatedly. "Alright, according to what you said, if my son can survive, he naturally won't cause trouble for Nezha, but if my son can't, Nezha will still die!"

"At that time, Nezha will not die. I will die!" Gu Momo hugged Nezha in her arms.

In this life, she would not let him cut bones and return flesh and blood to his mother.

Perhaps it was because it sensed Gu Momo's intentions that the little thing below looked at him with dripping eyes. It was actually somewhat moist.

Gu Momo was instantly cute.

"Godmother, I won't let you die! I definitely won't!" Nezha swore confidently. In the past, he only felt that Gu Momo was a godmother who could bring him something new, but now he placed her in a very important position.

Although Nezha was young, he valued emotion and righteousness.

"I will definitely not let anything happen to you!" King Zhou took the opportunity to hug the two of them.

At this moment, the wind stopped and the rain stopped.

A black-robed figure flashed out from a corner of the street, his eyebrows exceptionally sinister.

It looked like a family of three, such a harmonious scene.

He didn't feel any warmth. He only felt a blunt knife on his heart cutting through his chest, his flesh and blood blurry.

Gu Momo seemed to have sensed something and looked around, but she didn't find anything.

After returning to the Longevity Immortal Palace, Gu Momo thought of letting Ao Guang look for Daoist Taiyi . In the end, he explained to the people in the sect if they insisted on not helping.

Things weren't easy to handle.

"Your Majesty, this concubine heard that Grand Master was apprenticed to Jade Traveling Palace when he was young. His magic power is high and powerful. Now that the border is stable, why don't you call Grand Master back first and ask him if he has any good plans?"

What he lacked now was a spokesperson from the Sect of Successful Successors to help persuade the Sect of Successful Successors to make preparations.

Grand Master Wen was the best candidate. He had a wide network of friends. The reason why Tang Jiangshan did not perish so quickly in the middle of the late stage was all due to the help of many fellow Daoists he had fully and thoroughly invited.

However, in the end, there was still no way to turn the tide.

"Alright, I'll do as you please!" King Zhou readily agreed.

'"How can I call your other sister, the pheasant spirit?" Da Ji said to the Fox spirit at this moment.

Gu Momo had something to do with Chao Ge that was inconvenient for her to act alone, and there was no power around her.

If this was just a dispute between the two countries, there was still a way to dissolve it. However, this was a battle between two sects and many immortal clans. She was only a high-level technique for mortals.