So You Know Night

She had clearly said that she would not approach him, but she endured not seeing him for a month, not looking for him, and not asking him anything.

In the end, it was good that they didn't see each other. This time, they saw each other, but they controlled their longing. They only wanted to hug her and kiss her, so that the years would stop at this moment.

When he rushed over, this warmth was too late for her to push it away.

After that, he became a little greedy.

He didn't dare to move at all, feeling the silence of the person in his arms made him very happy.

After a while, Gu Momo woke up. This warmth shouldn't be hers.

"Did you complete all the things that brought me to the capital this time? You and I need to mobilize our troops to attack Ye Hanxiao?" As he spoke, Gu Momo also walked out of his arms.

Ye Kongchen was a little disappointed, but after hearing Gu Momo's words, he handed a secret letter to her.

'"It's not Ye Hanxiao. Now that Yan has returned to China and the Dark North Kingdom, they both know that our Cang Yue is in a state of chaos, so they have gathered their troops and are waiting at the border. Ye Hanxiao's letter is that we should not attack first. Only by driving the warhorses on both sides away together can we gain stability and prevent the civilians from suffering from the chaos of war!" Ye Hanxiao said.

The letter was personally written by War God Ye Hanxiao. This time, he actually wanted to join hands with them.

In the original plot, no matter how cold the situation was, Ye Hanxiao resolutely devoted himself to Cang Yue's entire country.

However, under such circumstances, Ye Hanxiao had already determined that Ye Kongchen was the enemy, and both sides had reached the point of endless death.

At this time, Ye Hanxiao sent a letter asking them to join hands with him.

He always felt that this reason was not convincing.

"I'm afraid there's some deception, right?" Gu Momo said slowly.

The The Crown Prince nodded and said, "I think so too. I'm afraid that what happened between Darknorth and Yanhui at the border is true. However, Ye Hanxiao does not want to join hands with us. Instead, he intends to take advantage of this opportunity to annex our army and then turn around to deal with Darknorth and Yanhui! But in this way, the army will definitely be damaged, unless Ye Hanxiao gets some new support!"

If Ye Hanxiao had heard his words here, he would definitely admire him greatly, because his guess was exactly the same.

Gu Momo frowned slightly with a cold expression.

"Perhaps there will be a transcendent hot weapon. If that's the case, then it won't be hard to explain. Ye Hanxiao isn't afraid of attacks from other places!" To put it bluntly, Ye Hanxiao was very arrogant this time, and he planned to take it all in one fell swoop.

The other party was not a reckless person. Not only that, but his long career had already created a cautious and steady personality.

Therefore, Gu Momo and the Crown Prince had the same thoughts.

"If that's the case, then we'll have to resort to extraordinary methods at an extraordinary time." Night Sky Chen's peach blossom eyes flashed with a sharp light.

Gu Momo stared at him, not understanding for a moment what he was talking about.

Along the way, 100,000 troops were led by Gu Momo, but Night Sky Chen did not appear.