Do you want to practice

At first, Ye Mingfeng was able to cover her with a blanket, but later, he discovered that her head was hanging on the edge of the bed and almost rolled off the ground. However, even so, she could still sleep very steadily.

Ye Mingfeng climbed onto the bed and hugged her in his arms, imprisoning her tightly.

This time, she couldn't move, so he was relieved.

When Gu Momo woke up the next day, she felt a little sleepy, but she still didn't see Ye Mingfeng.

An indescribable disappointment.

On the third day, it was still the same

Day 4

Day 5

Every night, Ye Mingfeng waited for her to fall asleep before quietly running over, the reason why he didn't dare to face her.

It was because even he himself did not know what kind of emotion he had towards Gu Momo, because they were still carrying the blood feud of the previous generation, so it was impossible for them to be together.

Just like that, she had never known of his existence, and he pretended that he had never looked at her differently.

However, for Gu Momo, who did not know the truth, such a day was obviously exceptionally long.

Therefore, the relationship between her and Demon Demon's maids became better and better, and she privately asked them to teach her some internal cultivation techniques.

When Demon Demon reported to Ye Mingfeng for the first time, he was stunned.

She also dared to think of internal cultivation techniques.

She was obviously a crying bag, but she was also timid. She guessed that she wanted to leave this place, so she tried her best to practice martial arts.

Thinking of this, Ye Mingfeng felt very uncomfortable.

"If she wants to practice, then practice for her." She had given her the highest level of inner strength because of her poor inner strength.

When Gu Momo obtained the Internal Strength Heart Technique, she was immediately stunned.

What Qi is Deepening the Dantian, hugging Yuan Shouyi

Was this something that humans could f*cking practice?

She didn't understand at all!

Gu Momo was depressed and spent the entire night wondering what these words meant.

Ye Mingfeng had originally come to find her to sleep according to the time, but he found that the room was brightly lit. She sat at the desk and wrote and drew there.

He tried to meditate again. After a while, he felt that his posture wasn't right and he was upset for a long time.

The corner of Ye Mingfeng's mouth curled up slightly. He was truly an idiot.

No wonder the title of number one beauty in the world was given to Gu Qianqian. Otherwise, if others saw such a scene, they would faint from laughter.

If this continued, she probably wouldn't be able to sleep for a night.

With nothing to do, Ye Mingfeng put on a silver-gray mask and deliberately lowered his voice, "Speak slowly. The meaning of Qi Deep Dantian is that three points below your umbilical cord is your dantian ..."

Gu Momo turned around and was surprised.

Unexpectedly, he discovered that he had put on his mask at some unknown time.

However, although Gu Momo didn't usually care much about Ye Mingfeng, she invisibly found out what he should have.

This height, size, and perfect jaw line, who wasn't he?

Wearing a silver-gray mask, he concealed his identity?

Since he didn't want to expose himself, Gu Momo pretended to be very cooperative.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" She asked in panic.

Sure enough, she didn't recognize him!

Ye Mingfeng was somewhat disappointed in his heart, but after being disappointed, he felt relaxed. If he recognized them, the relationship between the two of them would be extremely awkward.

He said with a straight face, "Don't care who I am. Do you want to practice or not?"

Gu Momo hurriedly nodded, "Yes!"