Why don't you take it to the hotel and go home

Gu Momo had just drunk so much that she almost spat it out.

As for Jiang Duo's face, it was exceptionally colorful.

Mu Han's mouth was too poisonous. After he finished speaking, he ignored Jiang Duo's expression and pulled Gu Momo away.

The two of them headed in the direction of the garden. When they arrived at a secluded place, there weren't many people. Gu Momo directly shook off his hand.

"Mr. Mu, please find an excuse to act as a shield in the future. Can you discuss it with me beforehand?" Inexplicably, he pulled out quite a few hatred points.

When some socialites walked out, their expressions changed when they saw her.

It was as if she was one of those gorgeous scheming bitches who had actually fascinated a bunch of nephews and uncles.

Although it was said that Mu Han was the boss behind the scenes in the end, if he gave himself too many hatred points, it would cause the Gu Clan to fall into a crisis in the future, and no one would help.

"There's no need to discuss." Mu Han said.

Just as Gu Momo stared at him, he said, "This is what I meant in my heart."

So, did he take a fancy to her?

Haha, no!

"Mr. Mu really knows how to joke, but you're not my favorite dish." Gu Momo turned around and left.

In this life, she did not intend to fall in love with anyone. She did not know if she would die suddenly in the end. Even if she did not, she would not agree to others rashly.

For some reason, when she saw Mu Han's deep eyes, she thought of Ye Mingfeng.

His heart ached.

Gu Momo turned around and left, but she didn't know that Mu Han's gaze behind her had been locked onto her and she hadn't let go.

What should we do? Suddenly, she liked it so much that she couldn't help but say that it wasn't her favorite dish.

But I still want to give it a try.

Therefore, Gu Momo probably couldn't escape at this moment.

The company's reception was held late at night, and Gu Momo found an opportunity to slip out of the door halfway, planning to return.

She found a black Bentley parked in front of her.

The window of the car rolled down, but Mu Han's brown eyes and three-dimensional facial features became alluring in the night.