Mission 5-Demon Love

The Lord of Darkness said, "Originally, there were seven female masters in this mission. Because the fate of the male lead was destroyed, the relationship between the male and female masters would naturally be destroyed. Thus, you obtained eight fate points, and the other two were given to you by him." As for the true love of the tyrannical president, you'll know how to use it when you meet the president again on the next mission! "

When the Lord of Darkness spoke of him, he could sense that his tone seemed to be somewhat hesitant.

Gu Momo couldn't help but ask, "It's Mu Han, isn't it?"

She said it almost certainly, but this time, the Lord of Darkness did not deny it.

Gu Momo also wanted to ask what exactly Mu Han's identity was, and whether Ye Mingfeng was Mu Han when the Lord of Darkness said, "It's time for you to move on to the next storyline. The last storyline was delayed for too long. You'd better complete the next mission within three months!"

Speaking of the last plot, it was indeed her fault. In addition, Gu Mo instinctively sensed that the Lord of Darkness did not want her to ask about Mu Han.

Gu Momo felt that she might meet him again in the future missions, so her expression calmed down.

As a result, entering the plot this time was even more dangerous than he had imagined.

Before she could receive the plot, she was tied up in a cave and a basin of cold water splashed down on a cold day.

Gu Momo felt a chill down her spine, and her entire body was trembling. Even if her stamina was raised to 44, she would faint at any moment.

However, his chin was pinched by a man wearing a ferocious mask.

"I'll give you a brand new chance now. Only one of you can survive with him. Are you going to survive or is he going to survive?"

This voice was pinching his throat. It was exceptionally ear-piercing. It was like a duck's voice, but it was disguised. It sounded like a man.

However, Gu Momo looked in the direction he was talking about. The one tied up with her was a young man dressed in plain clothes. His face was fair, his brows were picturesque, and his eyes were painted. He clearly looked weak, but his entire body was filled with a sense of righteousness and awe.

Yes, it was righteousness. This kind of appearance was very pleasing. At the very least, Gu Qingqing could not hate him at this moment.

However, he didn't know if the other party was the male lead.

Gu Qingqing hesitated. This hesitation made the masked man's voice even sharper.

"Tell me, who can live between you two?" The closer the masked man got.

The more Gu Momo felt that this was like a trap. If it was really an extremely ferocious kidnapper, she wouldn't need to ask so much nonsense if she wanted to kill him. If it was because of her bad taste, there was no need to ask again and again.