Follow life and death

After that, a lot of people ran out and shouted, "Crown Prince Wu Dao, what exactly did my master do wrong? You want to execute him, and my poor daughter, you actually ruthlessly wasted her!"

The middle-aged woman's hair was messy and her eyes were bloodshot. The Crown Prince instinctively retreated.

She was the wife of the imperial physician, Zhang shi. At that time, her husband was only trying to restrain the Crown Prince because of the Crown Prince's extravagant desires. However, he did not know that the Crown Prince had already taken control of the court and read all of his letters. Then, he directly captured the person and beat him to death in the Heavenly Prison.

Unfortunately, the daughter of the imperial physician wanted to sue her father because of what happened to her. When the Crown Prince saw that she was shocked, he brought her back to the manor.

That girl would rather die than obey. In the end, she was still unable to defeat the Crown Prince and was forced to do so. However, when she woke up, she also crashed into a pillar and died.

Gu Momo was speechless after hearing this.

In the original plot, how did a wise and righteous person become like this?

Of course, it wasn't just the Zhang Clan that jumped out at this moment. All of them had turned into accusations against the Crown Prince.

The Crown Prince was a little flustered.

"Unruly people, arrest them, arrest them all!"

At this moment, the people below were filled with grievances. The grievances of these people affected the Heaven Realm.

Actually, it was also just in time for the Heavenly Emperor to receive the letter from the Lightning Mother, so he took the time to read these things.

Soon after, Qianli Yan released the Mirror of Samsara and saw many unbearable things.

A fox demon, a mortal, a river god, and the earth had actually subverted the entire world, causing the heavens to be enraged and resentful.

The Heavenly Emperor was furious and sent Star Lord to help Mother Lightning.

He even issued a decree.

Of course, at this moment in the mortal world, His Highness the Crown Prince still thought that he could show off his might.

Even River God and the others believed that there was a chance to buffer everything. After all, Little Demon still had an older sister working for Great Scholar Guanyin. As long as she came, even Mother Lightning Gong would have to give her some face.

Perhaps the River God and the others had been talking about it for a long time, and not long after, a figure dressed in white appeared above the clouds.