Cheng Yu

Could it be that this was the time the Emperor was assassinated?

Gu Momo's heartbeat accelerated a little. It seemed that she needed to find the Emperor and the others as soon as possible.

Not long after, Madam Song came up with an excuse when Madam Cui met with Madam Fang.

"Mother, I want to pay my respects to Guan Yin. Can I have Brother Mo accompany me?"

Bai Guanyin was begging for a son. Madam Cui would not refuse this request.

"Then let's go. Xin'er and Fang'er will also go."

After Madam Song promised, she grabbed onto Gu Momo's hand.

Gu Momo was somewhat absent-minded along the way, and this was the first time Madam Song had done such a thing, so she felt a little nervous in her heart.

The two of them were speechless.

Unknowingly, he arrived in front of the Quan Yin Academy.

"Fang Er Xin'er, Pearl Er Rui'er, you four wait here. I'll go in with Brother Mo'er." Mrs. Song suddenly wanted to divert the four maids.

Fang'er Xin'er was in a bit of a dilemma, and Gu Momo immediately became alert.

"Sister-in-law, I won't go in when I'm here. I'm a little hungry now, so I want to go back to find my mother!"

With Gu Momo's words, Madam Song became a little anxious. She had already arrived.

"Brother Mo, let's go back together after we pay our respects to Guan Yin. It will only be a while." Her demeanor was too celebrity, even Fang'er Xin'er felt that something was wrong.

Gu Momo turned around, but someone suddenly grabbed her wrist.

Cheng Yu was dressed in a green pine colored Hang Zhou Zi. His jade hairpin was half-wrapped, and his ink hair naturally fell behind his head. His face was warm and flawless. It was just a clear breeze and a bright moon. His thin lips curled up gracefully, inadvertently revealing a bit of a noble temperament.

What a handsome man.

Even though Gu Momo had been in the entertainment industry for many years, she had seen someone who looked better than Cheng Yu, but her temperament was inferior to his. No wonder Princess Danyang abandoned the Emperor and followed him in the end.

Gu Momo faintly withdrew her gaze.

Fang 'Er and Xin' Er almost cried out in alarm, only hearing Cheng Yu coldly say, "If you guys make a sound, Brother Mo's best friend reputation will be gone."

Fang'er and Xin'er did not dare to move. Gu Mo Mo's expression was calm, but she did not expect Cheng Yu to do such a thing in her heart.