At The Moment Of Life And Death

After walking for more than ten days to reach Mount Hua, Gu Momo understood what he was going to do.

Before he did, Gu Momo was screaming desperately, but it was useless.

"Dog, I have to do it! However, stay away from me!" Yang Jian said to her.

Today, he was unable to save his mother, so she bit his trouser leg. However, her strength was too small. Even if it was more than ten days, she had already grown a little bigger, but still smaller. Even though she had absorbed the spiritual energy between heaven and earth, she was still weak.

"Don't try to stop me, you won't understand!" He said coldly.

This was his obsession!

This strike of the axe towards Mount Hua caused the ground to tremble incessantly.

After weighing the axe in his hand, the third eye between his eyebrows opened.

He didn't have any magic power, only relying on his own brute force. Suddenly, the mountain was split open.

At this moment, lightning flashed and thunder rumbled in the sky, and tens of thousands of heavenly soldiers and generals seemed to surge in the clouds.

Yaoji was rescued from Mount Hua by him and her body was extremely weak. Gu Momo jumped onto the basket in horror.

"Jian'er, you can leave! Your uncle won't let us off!"

As expected, ten golden crows had already appeared in the sky.

Gu Momo felt extremely uncomfortable. Her entire body seemed to be wrapped in a layer of hot air, and the earth began to dry up.

A heavenly deity descended and grabbed Yaoji.

"Yang Jian, your mother didn't have to die, but because you insisted on saving her, you're going to watch her die in the sun for ten days!" The voice came from the clouds.

Misty and dignified!

Ten days of sun exposure!

During these ten days, Gu Momo was also in a daze. She woke up extremely and fainted several times because the Golden Crow in the sky was too dazzling.

When he woke up, he felt that a ray of light had blocked the exposure of the Golden Crow for them.

It was a soul, and even Gu Momo could sense that it was Yaoji's soul.

Moreover, Yang Jian's innate divine eye couldn't sense it!

He didn't expect that he would come to save his mother, but in the end, he harmed her.

"Second brother!" Not far away, her younger sister ran over. Actually, when he left, she followed behind him. However, she could not compare to Yang Lian and spat out a mouthful of blood.

He never thought that his sister would see such a scene.

"I killed my mother ..." After he finished speaking, he felt a voice softly comforting him.

Unfortunately, he didn't hear it clearly.

Unexpectedly, Yang Lian pounced towards him. "I don't have any other relatives. Big brother, I only have you!"

"Woof woof!" Gu Momo shouted, "Damn, is there anyone else who cares about dogs?" She's dying!

Yang Jian was greatly moved.

In the future, he had no other relatives, only a younger sister, and then he saw the tearful dog being suppressed by his younger sister.

He also had a dog!